!Keqing!

Lemon probably idk
Modern AU
Characters are 19-20

Purple eyes intensely stared at you while you softly whimpered, Tugging on the girls arm while you tried to ease the friction building up from between your legs

"Patience."

She said, red tinting her cheeks while you whined.

"Q-qing..ahn!"

Her eyes widened as they darted from side to side, she was certain you can hear her heart beating loudly.

"T-this...hng..is too much.."

You whimpered before embracing the other girl who sighed.

"Let's atleast go to the bed..."

She said as she tried to pry you away from her neck, She let out a loud yelp as you proceeded to place wet kisses on her neck making her groan slightly.

She sighed and placed her arms on your waist, tracing the curves of your body as she proceeded to place hickeys and love bites on your neck down to your collarbone.

"Keqing... hurry"

You pleaded, as you took one of her hands and licked her fingers, the vibrator inside of you making you squirm on top of her.

Her eyes darkened before pining your hands on top of you, her free hand roaming around your body, slightly squeezing your chest before proceeding further down.

She softly let go of your hands and softly pulled your shorts and underwear down.

"Look how wet you are..."

She murmured before softly taking out the vibrator inside of you making you moan.

Keqings eyes widened before softly kissing your forehead.

"I'll put in a finger now."

"Mmpfh-!"

You moaned as you buried your head into her shoulder as she fastened her pase.

She began to kiss you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear while her fingers pumped inside you.

"K-keqing....I- I love you...haah.."

-

Keqing stared at your sleeping figure, her head leaning on one of her hands while her other hand protectively placed around your waist.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw the usually cold and expression-less girl looking at you softly making you smile.

"(Name)... Did I...overdo it?"

She asked softly, her cheeks turning red.

You smiled at her before snuggling closer to her chest, she chuckled lightly before tightening her embrace around you.

"Not at all."

She softly smiled before kissing your forehead.

"Go back to sleep, you must be tired."

You nodded before dozing off.

"'night qing-ah... 'love you..."

She smiled before kissing you on the cheek.

"I love you too. Sweet dreams my love."

-

Hi

This is really bad

I'm laughing rn bc I can't write smut

Keqing is so ooc but that's how I imagine her to her s/o.

All tsundere and cold at first but sickeningly sweet after a few months.

Anyways...

Congrats to the people who got Kazuha.

I want him.

I like his playstyle.

I also want rosaria.

But I only have 8 primogems left wtf.

Anyways,

How was the smut lol

I ended it quickly bc it was too funny.

Okay bye, stay safe everyone.