17. 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘

17 - Greedy ᴀ

17 - Greedy ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

"Soooo?"

"I-I like it. It's nice."

"Really!" You do one more turn before heading to the bathroom, changing. Once you change you walk back to Kyo's room and join him on the bed.

 Once you change you walk back to Kyo's room and join him on the bed

(If you don't like it you can obviously change it)

You two were now cuddling together. Kyo's head on your chest and his arm around your torso. Your hand was in his hair, your legs tangled with his. It was quiet in the room. But it was comfortable. The energy in the room was calm as you both were getting drowsy.

"Kyo! Y/n!" Momiji comes bursting through the door at full speed.

"I don't have enough energy to talk to you today rabbit." Kyo said, still laying on you.

"Oh..." Momiji said, starting to get quiet. "WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH HOUSE TOMORROW! PACK YOUR BAGS!"

"Uh- The beach house? Tomorrow?" Kyo gets off you and towards Momiji who is nodding. Kyo hits the younger boy causing him to cry. "That's for the short notice."

"Kyo! You big meanie! Are you going to go?"

"Yes Momiji well be going." You said with a smile.

"Yay!" Momiji runs out of the room to bug Tohru. You get off Kyo's bed and head to the door.

"Where are you going." Your boyfriend asks.

"To pack."

"So you're not coming? You sounded pretty excited yesterday." Tohru asked Shigure. The teens were standing outside their house ready to leave.

"I have some work to do after all. I'll be there once it's done. Now Yuki, Kyo?"

"Yea?"

"I won't be there to supervise so make sure our sweet y/n and Tohru are ok."

"That will be easier without you near."