TALK

D O M I N I C  P O V

When Stevie told me how she was feeling, my heart sunk and I realised she was having second thoughts.

I'm trying to shield her as much as possible from the Paparazzi, but they will always be there, and I explained it to her. 

There is nothing else I can do to protect Stevie from the paparazzi and how they hound us. 

I wish I could, but I will always make sure she is safe and no one can get near her.  

Seated across the table from Stevie as we have dinner, knowing we need to talk and sort this mess out.

But no idea how to begin the conversation without sounding upset with the photos, and I realise it was all innocent. 

But it doesn't make it any easier to imagine her in another guys embrace, "Stevie, you need to be careful when you meet with your friends. Just remember the pap are always around waiting for the perfect photo opportunity," She gazes at me as she places her hands on her lap.

The expression in her eyes is so unsure, as she tilts her head to glance away from me before she speaks. "Dominic, I know. You keep telling me, but I got upset and Shaw hugged me just like he always does." She takes a deep breath as she shakes her head to scan the restaurant.

Stare at her waiting for whatever else she wanted to say, "Just glance around us, they all stare and watch I can't cope with it. And now you want an assistant to help me with the schedule," She pauses.

Reached my hand to her with a smile, "Dominic, I love you and I want to be your wife. But at the moment it's moving too fast and I can't keep up. I feel like I'm losing myself and I have no time to even think about what's going on around me," Stand to pull her into my arms. "Stevie, take a step back and breathe. I don't care how long I need to wait, and I don't care what other people think. I am deeply in love with you and that will not change," Cup her cheeks to wipe her tears.

Pressed my lips to hers for a taste of sweetness, "Dominic, I'm sorry the way I'm acting," "Aww baby, don't be sorry. You made me fill with so much excitement when you said yes, and we will get through this together." We kissed and sit to eat our meal. 

********

We sit in silence for a short while until the server steps over to the table, smiling at me. 

Have seen so many girls flirt with me, and I have never been interested, "Is there anything else I could get you?" She asked with a smile. "No, thank you," I kept it short, not wanting the attention from her. 

Glanced over to Stevie, who smirks reached for her left hand to gaze at the ring on her finger as she smiles. "Did you want anything?" I asked Stevie as our eyes locked into a gaze. "No, Dominic," She sounds sweet with her softly spoken words. The server steps away. 

Shake my head, but still held her hand, "You still have the house to decorate," I said. "It's a huge house, and it will take a long time for the interior designers to finish." She said smiling, glowing with beauty.

Leaning a little to kiss her knuckles her beautiful light blue eyes following my every move, "Stevie, just dream big and make it a home for us." She looks at her lap and back into my orbs, "Dominic, I need to ask you something." I can visualise she is a little unsure about something.

Reached my fingers to her chin and lightly lifted for her to gaze into my eyes, "Stevie, I'm listening." I said in a calm but gentle voice. "About children?" She closes her eyes when she said it, "Stevie, please look at me." She opens her eyes and I could see how embarrassed she is.