🎭 . . chapter ten.

( ❑❑❑ )

instead of taking an uber like he usually would for convenience, yuta walked home that night.

he figured the evening's fresh air and city lights would give his mind that was suffering from a storm of thoughts a break. sadly, it did not make it any better. if anything, the tranquility made him subconsciously dwell on his heated conversation with moonyoung in the parking lot much further.

for some reason, he had the entire moment memorized. from all her responses, to her expressions, to how he turned slightly insensitive. everything. and he sure wished he could edit his words of spontaneity at that very moment because he had so much more in mind that now cannot be used in that designated event.

before sinking deeper into the silence's effect, his group chat with his two closest friends began blowing up, ruining the entire 'peaceful walk at night alone for self-reflection' vibe.

he backread, only to see both of them offering to go out for a drink and some chicken wings to hold a mini celebration for payday.

as tempted as he was, yuta decided to pass.

. . . . . .

maybe next time >

not going? soooo not u bro
< but thats ok have fun with ur ceo ;))

ffs stop w the ceo shit >
or i'll hit you >

< wow im scared 😱😨😨‼😰😱😭

< the amount of times you've bailed on us for your ceo smh

< be a lil supportive to our bff at least 🙄
< ure just bitter u dont get pu$$y as good as yuta does

< do you?

< no but
< im not rlly a pu$$y type of guy so

. . . . . .

with a snicker, he shut his phone off, not anymore about what any of the two had to say. he was sure there was a 99.8% anything they'd say would be pointless anyway.

his treasured alone time was then continued.

along with the melancholy of being left with hurtful whatnots as a product of overthinking.

does she want me to go running after her?

no, that only works in dramas.

but if she does need me and is only lying that she doesn't . . . . 

if.

irritated with the way he was barely able to control the own voices in his head, he balled his hands into fists for a few seconds to feel at least a little more before going back to it loosened, swallowing up the pride.

stop thinking nonsense. it's for the best, yuta. for the best. stay away.

( ❑❑❑ )