82 | Therapy

Picture above and the reel on my IG is all connected to this chapter: positive vibes can feel like therapy 

Chapter 82: Therapy

With every kiss, my worries felt like a more distant memory. A vague mist in the heat of our bodies, as our skin rubbed against each other. His touch was sending shivers through my core and down my bare legs. He knew it too, because of that faint smirk on his face that I tried to wipe off with deeper kisses.

His lips were soft on my naked skin and he kissed me tantalizingly slowly, knowing every move he was making and how to heighten the pleasure. I was feeling things I hadn't felt before.

I reached down and touched the elastic band of his boxers. His athletic body was so in shape that his boxers only accentuated the muscles above his hips. I pinched the top of the boxers and tugged at it.

Luke's lips pulled away from mine and looked down at my fingers on him.

"Not now," he said.

"What?" I asked, very confused by the reaction. My mind was foggy from lust and our passionate make out. I pulled my hand away.

Luke dropped back onto the bed and raised his hands to his head, shaking his head in disbelief, "It's so hard to say no to you right now, Minnie."

"Then why would you?" I asked, leaning over him.

He closed his eyes as if the sight of me would make him change his mind. "I can't."

"But why?"

He exhaled and sounded irritated, "Our judgement's clouded."

I realized he was talking about the emotional rollercoaster of today. I had broken down in anger, in tears, in weakness, in strength... and I guess he was right. I wanted to forget, but not regret.

I lay back on the bed alongside him.

He looked away and I heard him quietly curse. "F*ck."

**

~15 minutes later~

"How do you get abs like that?" I asked, staring at his eight pack.

He lowered his arm from behind his neck and looked at me, slightly amused, "Are you thinking of getting some?"

We were lying on my bed and the box of records was sprawled out on the floor beside us. I had released so much of my pent-up emotion in a passionate display of affection with Luke.

I don't know if it's the healthiest way to resolve these types of issues, but it definitely felt like therapy.

I stared at his naked torso with the sheets loosely over his waist, just under the v-lines. Definitely therapy.

"Why not?" I asked, looking down at my bare stomach, "Can't be that hard."

He laughed and leaned over, pulling me into his arms. "You ask me the most random questions sometimes."

I love the sound of his laugh.

I reveled in feeling my body against his and how safe I felt with him. I raised my hands into his hair, enjoying how his own wrapped around my waist and pulled me against him. With his head on my pillow, I ran my fingers through his hair and his lips touched mine.

"Thank you," I whispered, "For making me forget about everything, even if just for a little bit."

He flipped me onto my back and kissed me, "Anytime. I've never heard you swear so much."