A New Start

*yay for me for I have updated twice in the same day! oh and I plan trying to follow the plot of the anime but idk what will happen so I guess we'll all see what random nonsense I come up with*

     Izuku woke to the sun shining down onto his face making him blink at the light. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Why are my curtains ope- oh right." The memories of the previous day came back to him. The crippling sense of loneliness and abandonment. Tears start to form in his eyes but he viciously wipes them away. 

"No more crying. You need to get up and get over it. You can cry later." The small boy recited these words to himself as he got up and got dressed in fresh cloths.

    "Okay now the note said that rent lets out by the end of the year so in only a few months.. But won't my neighbors be concerned if they never see my mom around? Maybe I should call a hero.. or the police.. probably the police.. but then they would put me in the foster system.. And I don't want that. Hmm.. I also need to continue school.. I can't give up my education. If I'm careful then I can stay in the apartment till the rent runs out, it's too expensive to pay for by myself and I don't need all this space to myself.. I have barely any money so I should find some sort of job... But even if I can get some money I doubt it will be enough for an apartment.. So I'll have to live on the street.."

    Izuku's stomach rumbles.

"Oh right I need to find some food.." Izuku searches the kitchen for any remaining food, finding only a box of crackers and a few unmarked cans of some sort of preserved food. He eats a few crackers then stuffs the food away into a backpack in his room.

    'If I am to live on the street I'll need to defend myself.' He thinks as he takes a rusty pocket knife from a random drawer in the kitchen. 'And since I'm quirkless I'll need to train harder than every one else!'

     'It's a Sunday so tomorrow I have school tomorrow.' The little green haired boy thought while packing other essentials from the bathroom.

     Izuku poured out the coins he had collected in his all might themed piggy bank. 'Well that doesn't look like a lot of money but maybe I can get paid for doing chores..'  The boy collected the money and put it into a small pouch. 'School lunch is free until middle school so I can eat that and try to scrounge up enough for other meals.'

     'I need some fresh air.' Izuku gets up and puts on his shoes before slipping out the door of the apartment. He makes his way down the street and starts walking, making sure to remember which way he was going so he could get back. He ended up at a trash filled beach, the sign said that read 'Dagobah Municipal Beach Park'.

     Izuku wanders around the trash picking his way to somewhere close to the center. 'What's that?' Izuku thinks as he reaches a small clearing in the garbage. 'Is that a car?' A old yellow van sat in front of him, mostly intact besides the popped wheels and chipping paint. The fluffy haired boy opens the van's  front door cautiously. Inside brown leather seats lay propped up, most of the interior is unmarked besides a few large scratches on the seats. It smells of bubble gum and rust.

     'This would be a great place to stay! It's better than living on the street and it's pretty secluded too.' Izuku starts to move some of the trash to make so he can get in and out easier. Then he starts to clean up the van a bit before deciding to go home and finish remodeling the van later. 

      Izuku falls asleep smiling tonight, excited that something finally went right.

(683 words)