0. BACKSTORY

Those who know Swaragini storyline can royally and totally skip this part!!

•~•×✿ו~•

Swara and Ragini are neighbors and friends but their families enemies!

Ragini, living with her single father, had her whole life controlled by her grandmother. A soft, shy and traditional maarwari girl who never went beyond the words of her father and grandparents.

In contrast, Swara was the maalik of her life. Living with her single loving mother and grandmother, she always enjoyed the freedom a girl deserved in life. The only void in her life was father. The bengali chori lived her life in a way more modern.

Ragini gets the proposal from one of the big family, Maheswaris, of their youngest son, Laksh Maheswari. Being the traditional girl who had been taught to dream about leading a happy arranged marriage, Ragini falls for Laksh Maheswari.

But Laksh lock horns with Swara, who confronts him on his attitudes, and later develops feelings for her.

As time passes by, the girls faces the ultimate truth of their life, that more than neighbors and friends, they're half-sisters.

Ragini's father Shekar, Gadodhia and Swara's mother, Sharmishta Bose were in love with each other, but Gadodhia family forces Shekar into marriage with Janki, Ragini's mother; leaving Sharmishta pregnant with Swara out of wedlock.

On realisation, both Swara and Ragini acknowledge their relation and vows to stand for each other and their parents.

In a series of events, Laksh and Ragini's wedding proposal fall apart. Even then, Laksh supports the sisters and Shekar and Sharmishta gets married.

Later, mysterious man runs into Badi, where Swaragini lives, trying to save himself from a mob and gets hold of Ragini. He having mental illness, clings to Ragini and later turning out to be Sanskar Maheswari, Laksh's cousin brother who was assumed to be dead.

In order to get his brother back to home, Laksh tries to convince Ragini to accompany them to Maheswari Mansion but Parvati, Ragini's Dadi outrightly refuses following which Laksh claims Ragini to be his fiancée and promise to marry her.

In a turn of events, it gets revealed that Sanskar is back to take revenge on Durgaprasad Maheswari, his uncle (Adarsh and Laksh's father) and Laksh, as he believes them to be reason for his girlfriend, Kavitha's death.

As the wedding preparations and rituals starts, Ragini is on cloud nine, Sanskar conspiring to destroy Laksh's love by making sure the marriage happens & Laksh and Swara tangled in feelings as Laksh confess his love to Swara.

Ragini calls off the marriage on learning about Laksh's feelings and is heartbroken but it turns out in a bitter way when Swara also admits her feelings and returns the affections.

Later, Sanskar talks Ragini into joining with him to sabotage SwaLak's marriage and conspires for their common goal.

But could they really do that?

After all, it was her sister and his brother!

Her sister whom she accepted and loved wholeheartedly!

His brother with whom he lived and loved almost all his life!

•~• Characters •~•

Ragini Gadodhia (21) - Sweet, shy, traditional girl brought up in a conservative family.

     Father : Shekar Gadodhia
     Biological mother : Janki Gadodhia
     Grandfather : Deendayal Gadodhia
     Grandmother : Parvati Gadodhia

Swara Bose (22) - Extrovert, modern and sweet girl brought up in a liberal family.

     Father : Shekhar Gadodhia
     Mother : Sharmishta Bose
     Grandmother : Shobha Bose

Sanskar Maheswari (25) - He had left his home for his first love, Kavitha who died in an accident. Returned after 2 years seeking revenge.

    Father : Ramprasad Maheswari (Younger brother of DP)
    Mother : Sujatha Maheswari
    Younger sister : Uttara Maheswari

• Laksh Maheswari (24) - Impulsive in nature and "Yeh kuch Choo liya toh woh Gaya" type.

     Father : DP aka Durgaprasad Maheswari
     Mother : Annapurna Maheswari
     Elder Brother : Adarsh Maheswari
     Sister-in-law : Parineeta Adarsh Maheswari

•~•×✿ו~•

Happy reading!

Please try to avoid judging before reading.

This is my first work. Contrast to my usual type, its a bit dramatic.. phew!