Part 13

Me and Cole headed out after saying by to our mates.

Once we were far enough away from the tower Cole turned to me. "Your not feeling so good are you".

I was expecting him to say that. "Yeah no. It's not my lungs though. I just don't feel to good" I say walking next to him.

"I know. We're going to the hospital. I know you don't want to. You don't even need to tell your mates. I just need to know that your ok" Cole says with a sad smile.

"Thank you Cole" I say taking his hand and walking to the hospital.

"If everything's ok we're going to do something fun. Ok" Cole says making me smile.

We get to the Doctors and there running some tests. "Soo what do you want to do after this then" I say looking to Cole who is sitting in the corner of the Hospital room.

"How about a nice walk in Central Park and shopping"Cole says

"But you don't like shopping. You say that isn't boring"

"Well since we've found are mates we haven't spent enough time together. I though I would be nice" Cole says walking over to we're I am sitting.

"Your my favourite cousin a girl could have" I say hugging him.

"No I'm your only cousin" Cole corrects me as the Doctor walks in.

"Well it has nothing to do with Cancer" The Doctor says and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Your pregnant" At this I froze.

"P-pregnant" I say shocked. I look to Cole who is pale as a sheet his arms still around me.

"Yes. You have 9 mates right. We ran the DNA test to see who the father was and well. It's all of them. There is DNA from all of your soulmates. It's rear but it can happen. There is just over a 100 cases of this happening in all of history." The Doctor says

"All of them. I'm having there baby" I say shocked

"Not just one baby. Your having Quinn triplets" The Doctor says he also looks quite shocked.

"5 baby's" I say suddenly Cole springs into Acton and asks the question I was to afraid to ask.

"This isn't going to be good on Benny's lungs is it"

"No. It want be. First of all do you want to keep them" The Doctor says looking at me. At this is snap to attention.

"Yes" I say smiling. Even if I die. I will still be asleep to leave my mates something. They want be alone.

"Ok. There is a lot we need to talk about. Should we call your mates so they can hear this as well.

"No" I say and at the same time Cole says "yes"

"No don't. Tell me and I'll talk to them about it"

"Benny you need to tell them" Cole says Tightening his grip on me.

"No listen Cole. We're going to listen to the Doctor. We're going to do what he says and then we're going back to the compound. I'll tell my mates when the time is right" I say sternly. Cole just nods and turns to face the Dr