Dhadkan✓

♧♧♧♧

♧♧♧♧

Suna hai ankh main ashkun ka kafla la kar

Kisi na bad main hum ko bada hi talash kiya.....

"App mujah sa kitni muhabat karta hain"she said to him while directly looking into his eyes.

(How much you loves me)

"Itni ka apni jaan de sakta hun apka liya"he replied while caressing her face with his thumb.

"Kya app mujah sa itni muhabat karta hain ka mera jaan la sakain"she wispered while a tear got slipped from her eye making him froze.

"Ya ...App kya kah rahi hain"he stuttered between his words.

"Main..main apki muhabat ka subot mang rahi hun kya meri ya khwahish puri karsakta hain......"she asked staring deeply in his eyes.

"Ya kaisa behuda sewal hai Ap aisi batain kyun kar rahi hain"he said cupping her face.

"Sahi tu kah rahi hun Yawar mujah Jena sa zyada marna ki Chahat hai kya App apni Chahat ka liya ya kar sakta hain"she said tears streaming down her face making him clinch his fist in anger.

Sometimes love is too painful.
Can you take your lover's life for your love??

♧♧♧♧♧

She was the first ray of sunlight he was darkness the of night...

She was on the verge of losing everything he was knight in shinning armour.

♧♧♧♧♧

Look forward to know how an imitating Nawab fell in love with a careless girl who became his love.......

But it was the play of love lives were on stake.....

The story of pure love....

The story of journey from her smile to his smile....

Let's meet again till then

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜