10

10 years later

"Are we visiting Tommy first?" The teen boy asked looking at his father. His horns had grown over the years but they were nowhere near as large as his fathers.

"Well duh. We're here for his birthday. That's why we moved yesterday Toby." The man ruffled the boys hair.

The pair looked around the house they lived in years ago. The week before they officially moved back they had cleaned it. Toby's childhood art work still stuck to the fridge.

"Alright let's get going bud." The pair walked out of the house and to their friends home.

For the past ten years they only visited for a day or two. Before they would head home. Schlatt did his best to keep his son out of here. But now they needed to return.

"Wait for us." The other adult rushed over holding a toddlers hand. "You two are always in a rush."

"Sorry ma." The teen said picking up his little sister.

"Sorry love." Schlatt placed a kiss on the side of their head.

Now you may be confused but when the father and son moved they met Dawson. Instantly they both fell in love with them. They were who the pair needed.

When Toby was seven his father married Dawson. He began calling them ma as that was what they were comfortable with. They adopted his little sister when he was eleven.

They were your typical blended family. The little family walked into their friends yard. Tommy was talking to his older brother.

"Tommy look who's here." Phil said taking his niece from Tubbo. The family's had always been close to the point that the kids called the males uncle.

"Tubbo my fran!" Tommy shouted walking towards him.

"Hi Tommy." The childhood friends walked towards their friend Ranboo.

-

Schlatt held the sleeping toddler in his arms as they walked home. Dawson had their arm around their sons shoulders as the April air swayed the trees.

Schlatt looked forward as he noticed a figure in front of their gate. He held his daughter closer to him. Dawson squeezed his arm gently.

"Who is that love?" They whispered pulling their son closer.

"I'm not sure love. Just walk inside. It's probably no one." He whispered as they stepped into the gate.

The family of four walked inside. Toby walked to his room after saying goodnight to his parents. Schlatt laid their daughter in her bed. Her name rested on the wall "Lani".

He walked to the bedroom and got ready for bed forgetting about the person outside their home.

:]----------------------------------------[:

I know this sounds bias but I'm in love with Dawson.