⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

'WE'RE LIKE THE BLOOD IN OUR VEINS, WE MUST FLOW WITHOUT STOPPING

'WE'RE LIKE THE BLOOD IN OUR VEINS, WE MUST FLOW WITHOUT STOPPING. KEEP THE OXYGEN MOVING AND YOUR MIND MOVING.'
—Kuroo Tetsuro

'—Kuroo Tetsuro

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday— Time / 6 : 50 am

[Y/N] stared at the two males with tears in her eyes after clarifying the statement once more since the brunette didn't believe what she said.

Oikawa glanced at her before the tears in her eyes slid down her cheek. Like the other three, he knew she wasn't joking when she started to cry silently.

Without any words, Iwaizumi walked up to his female friend before engulfing her into a hug. Wrapping his strong arms around her body, he sighed.

"You've talk to her about it, right?" [Y/N] nodded in agreement, "Ye-Yeah, we agreed to leave after the inter high tournament." [Y/N] said making Iwaizumi hum.

Oikawa stood watching the two before tears in his own eyes started to form. He took steady footsteps towards the two before he stopped walking when he got in front of them.

'We already lost one [L/N]..'
He thought about the [H/C] headed's older sister before clenching his hands into fists. 'Why are we losing another..?'

[Y/N] slowly lifted her head from iwaizumi's shoulder that she buried her face in and gazed at Oikawa.

Oikawa's brown eyes shook as tears brimmed his eyes, iwaizumi's grip on [Y/N] loosen—allowing her to leave his hold and make her way to the tall brunette.

[Y/ N] smiled sweetly at Oikawa, hoping to see a small smile or anything identical. But she was only received with a pained and shocked expression.

Oikawa slowly took the [H/C] haired female into his arms, burying his face into the crook of her neck. [Y/N] felt his tears soaking her shirt jacket slightly.