thirty eight; youre my best friend

In an unfortunate turn of events, Delilah George had been left in a room by herself along with Isabella Swan

In an unfortunate turn of events, Delilah George had been left in a room by herself along with Isabella Swan. The only positive in the entire situation was that Edward had pried himself away from the corner of the room that he rotted in.

However, a part of Delilah wished he was there. Maybe he would have diffused the tension a little.

Because as of right now, all the former best friends had done was stare at each other- in fact it was more Delilah staring and Bella casting nervous glances in her direction.

Finally, after around 15 minutes, the silence was broken, "You look fat."

For some reason, the flat words caused a laugh to ripple from the pregnant humans throat, "I am growing a human."

The vampire hummed, "Yes, so you are growing the next satan."

"He is not the next satan."

A scoff sounded, "Okay, sorry that you haven't watched American Horror Story: Murder House. But I have, and I will not go down because of your mistakes."

A small tear pooled in the corner of Isabella's eyes, she could see the Delilah she knew in the Delilah in front of her. All this time Edward had tried to paint her out to be such a horrible person, he'd tried to make her the villain. And while Delilah was no angel, she was also no devil. She was just truthful.

And unlike Edward, she knew just how much Bella wanted this baby, and no matter what she wouldn't let any one take it from her. No matter what she thought about it.

"I missed you, Lilah."

Delilah wasn't able to count the amount of times that she had felt this pain in her chest since she had been back at the Cullen house. It normally happened when she was around Bella, the future mother would say something that would evoke something in Delilah.

It evoked something that made her regret all her actions against the girl.

"I know." She wasn't sure if now was the time to be honest with Bella. She didn't know if she could.

"I wish you were still my best friend."

It went silent again, but instead of Delilah looking at Bella, she was focusing her eyes on the wall in front of her. This is why she wanted to whip their memory. It would have made everything so much easier for her. There would be no one there to remind her of the past.

Delilah had just wanted everyone to forgot her, and in turn she hoped she would forget them. But that could never happened. As much as Delilah George didn't want to, she loved the Cullens and Isabella too much to ever let them go. She couldn't no matter how hard she tried.

"I'll always be your best friend, Bellatrix, you can't get rid of me....I'm like a rash."

"I've always liked having rashes."

Delilah wasn't sure if she should laugh at her friend. What a weird girl she was. So instead she pulled a face, but couldn't stop the smile seeping through, "You are such a freak."

"I'd be freaky for you." All these hormones must have had the human acting up.

"Damn Bell, you lose your virginity and now all of a sudden you're some little minx." Delilah had missed this messing around with Bella, "Besides, I don't think Edward or Rosalie would like that."

"Edward wouldn't care. He doesn't care about-"

"-ah ah ah. You know he does care, he just doesn't want you to be taken from him." Even though the vampire wasn't Edward's biggest fan, she- for some reason-chose to defend him.

"I know he does, but......" The brunette trailed off, "....anyway, how are you and Rosalie? Are you back on?" There was nothing wrong with a quick change of subject.

But Delilah George wished it was illegal, "Ew, Bella no. We aren't doing this." The brunette shoved a gentle elbow into her former (?) best friends side.

"Doing what?" Bella protested.

"Talking about our feelings. It's so gross. It makes me feel all....icky."

"It's good to let it all out though." Bella lent her head into the side of Delilah, "But I won't force you, I just want you to talk to me."

"Talk about what?" Delilah- even though she hated close contact- ran her hand through Bella's surprisingly soft hair. No matter how mad she had been at the human, she remembered how sweet Bella was with her when she was ill. Bella and Maya were the only ones that really took care of her, Bella especially.

"Anything. I just missed your voice."

A light smile rested on the vampires lips, "You've turned into such a softie, Bell. Even more so than before." She kept her voice gentle, recently Bella grew tired quite quickly, and it had been a while since her last nap. "I remember when I first met you. You were this weird girl who I wanted to dislike, you'd already caused me absolute hell. But I just couldn't, you were the rash." A quiet giggle fell from Bella's lips, "You annoyed me to no end, because I couldn't figure out why my family were so interested in a girl who was so uninteresting.....but that was before I really knew you." It was strange to think how things had changed since then, "And now look at you: you're a human, married to a vampire, and pregnant with a hell-raiser, making you the most interesting person in the universe."

"More interesting than you?" Bella's voice had grown quiet, clear she was drifting off.

Delilah hummed, "No ones as interesting at me, Bella, but you do give me a run for my money."

For a few seconds it was quiet between the pair, "Your not gonna leave me again, are you? And you won't start hating me again, will you? I don't want to miss you again."

Delilah didn't reply for a while, because quite frankly she wasn't sure if she was going to stay. This was the place where the women she loved was, her best friend and her family was here, but was it still home? Delilah had a new home back in Italy, where they accepted her for who she really was. It was fine for her to drink who she wanted there, they let her release her anger in any way she wanted. Instead of them frowning upon her, they embraced all of her flaws.

They loved her for who she really was, and so did the Cullens. Or at least she wanted to believe they did.

Even when the Cullens returned home, Delilah didn't move from Isabella's side. While she didn't want to disturb the sleeping girl, she also didn't want to disturb the thoughts about what her future might entail.

hi guys! sorry it's been so long, i am really sure. i just have a job now and all my time is spent there or college! but here's a small update, i know it's really short and not that interesting. but again, it sets up for future chapters

thanks for all the support again! i love reading through all the comments! it's my literally my favourite thing to do when i log on<3