1.40

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

________________

Ateez shared a look to one another before they excused themselves and walked out from the girl's ward

Haechan patted Renjun's shoulder before walking away with Ateez to give some personal space to the siblings.

Renjun stared at the girl, blinking his tears away before slowly stepping forwards until he reached her.

"bora...?"

Bora's lips trembling as she tried to control her tears from falling, staring back at the male that she have been missing for years.

"you changed a lot" tears escaped from his eyes as he let out a small chuckled before cupping the girl's face between his hands.

"you have grown up well, baby sis"

A pouted crept on her face as she immediately pulled the male into a tightest hug ever. "I miss you" she whispered.

Renjun closed his eyes while his hands slowly caressing her head softly, "I know" he muttered. "I miss you too" he added before kissing her head.

"I miss you a lot, gege"

Oh, how much Renjun miss to hear sweet voice of her calling him with that nickname. He smiled before nodding his head and broke the hug, cupping her face afterwards.

"I miss you a lot too" he chuckled as he wept her tears that rolling on her cheeks. "stop crying, I'm here now, you don't have to cry anymore, you're back in my arms"

His words made her cried even more. "I did a lot of mistakes to you, gege" she reached his hand, holding it tightly.

"I'm sorry that I left you for a long time, I'm really sorry"

Renjun shook his head as he wept her tears again and pulled her into another hug, "there, there, everything already happened bora, it's fine now, everything has come to an end now" he said while patting her back in comforting way.

"you better not left me after this again, okay?" he asked after breaking the hug.

Bora shook her head rapidly still pouting, "I won't" she quickly responded. "I regret leaving you so I won't repeat the same mistakes"

Renjun giggled and nodded his head, "now stop crying, will you? I'm here now, I don't want to see my beautiful sister crying"

Bora chuckled before wiping her tears and nodded her head. Renjun took a seat in front of her before staring at the face of his happiness.

"you really changed a lot" he muttered while nodding his head.

"where did your chubby cheeks go?" he asked before softly squishing her cheeks. "your short hair are now longer and blonde!"