thirty two

theodore rushed to the great hall, a piece of parchment curled up in his hands

theodore rushed to the great hall, a piece of parchment curled up in his hands. an instant smile appeared on his face just as his thoughts drifted to aurelia. 

"hey nott."

the slytherin turned around to find harry potter walking up to him.
"potter." theodore said, not sure how to greet him as he has never talked with the boy who lived. 

"i just wanted to ask you something." harry explained the reason , standing in front of him. 

"go on." theodore nodded, suddenly getting nervous because of the sudden interrogation. 

"it's about aura, I mean aurelia and smith. don't get me wrong, i know i'm being too nosy but she's my sister and i'm really worried." theodore nodded, completely understanding harry's point of view,"aura isn't one of them who ignores someone or just stops interacting with someone. she's carefree, she just speaks what she thinks. but her ignoring Smith for absolute no reason is out of my league to understand."

"so what do you want to ask me?" theodore questioned. 

"do you know the real reason. i mean what exactly happened?" harry got straight to the point. 

"it just didn't work out. like she had told me." theodore shrugged. 

"look nott, i know there's something else. she's my sister! i know something is wrong." harry claimed. 

theodore thought for a moment before deciding on speaking the truth.
"okay but promise me that you aren't going to tell her that I told you the real reason." harry responded with a nod and theodore continued telling him everything about the bet zacharias had made. 

"and don't go around beating him and all. she just didn't tell you because she didn't want you to get worried and get involved in a fight." theodore said. 

"right." harry nodded, his blood boiling with anger but he calmed himself down,"thanks I guess."

with that harry left for the great hall with theodore following him right away. theodore stood at the entrance, his eyes roaming around to get ahold of a certain hufflepuff but she was no where to be seen. feeling a little disheartened, theodore sighed and made his way over to the slytherin table.

minutes later, aurelia entered the great hall and walked over to the hufflepuff table when she felt somebody's eyes following her. she took a seat and looked around when her eyes met with zacharias smith who was staring at her with an apologetic face. 

aurelia looked away and poured a glass of pumpkin juice for herself. she turned her head around to find her brother who was sitting on the gryffindor table with his best friends.

she was snapped back to earth when she felt someone walking past her with their cloak touching hers. aurelia glanced up to find theodore who had a smug smirk on his face.