𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 3𝐫𝐝, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You want me to call Fallon?" Fathan asked Sonder, seeing as he started getting more and more pissed off. Sonder shook his head and relaxed his jaw, continuing to walk through the aisle that they were on.

Fathan watched as Sonder clenched and unclenched his jaw, trying to calm himself down which was not working whatsoever.

He pulled out his phone and texted Fallon about the situation, knowing that he was really the only person who could calm him down.

Not even 5 minutes later Sonder was on the phone with Fall.

-

"Okay, okay hol on." Fall said, putting his hand on Sonds stomach to push him back. "Hurry up." He mumbled, kissing Falls neck and sticking his hands in his shorts.

"Can I start the food first?" Fallon responded, resting the back of his head on Sonders shoulder while grabbing his wrist to stop him from going any further.

Sond brought his free hand up to lightly choke him. "Nawl, you can do that later." He whispered in his ear making Fallon clench his legs together.

By this time the older one had already made his way inside the youngers underwear.

Meanwhile Fathan was outside, sitting at the edge of the driveway talking to Nesryn. "Gimme a lil twirl." Fathan said, smiling.

Nesryn laughed a bit before twirling around, showing him his new hoodie he had gotten the other day. "Why you was cryin a few days ago?" He asked, squatting down infront of him.

Fathan stayed quiet for a little, finally shrugging after a few minutes of silence.

"No reason." He replied, mumbling. Pharoah hasn't contacted him since the little situation. He looked at his phone and checked the time as he heard Nesryn hum.

He figured Fathan didn't want to talk about it so he left it alone, not wanting to be nosy and annoying.

They continued to talk, learning more and more about eachother before Fathan had to go so he wouldn't be late for his therapy session. He didn't tell Nesryn that though.

Nesryn slowly walked back to his house, kicking the rocks in his path and playing with his phone that was almost dead in his pocket.

He went inside, going to his room not noticing the man his momma was talking to on the couch.

Nesryn was adopted by his now adoptive mother a few years ago when he was about 14. His past is not something he talks about with other people, not just because its an uncomfortable topic but because of how messed up it was.

Only his adoptive momma and the people who put him in foster care knows.