Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day

Its almost 8 hours since y/n and his co-producer start working on the new tracks. Few cups of coffee , brainstorming and clicking this and that , y/n finally call it a day. They would continue composing the song on the next day. Y/n never bother working this hard because being a song producer is what he enjoys and have passion on it. None of the day is a hard because y/n always have someone in his mind , to keep his chin up.

His girlfriend , Kim Chaewon .

"Y/n , what time did you go back "

y/n are getting ready to packed up when his phone light up , received a text from his girlfriend.

"Im already putting my things inside my bag ,Why?"

" Can i come over and cook something for you ? I just... feel like it .." Chaewon responded.

y/n was enlighten with her texts. He knew Chaewon is always kind for him but he never got enough of it.

" Ill arrived maybe in 20 minutes ? If you arrived earlier , just unlock the door and come in. Do you need anything else, Chaewon-ah ? Maybe i can get it on my way home "

"No its okay , y/n. I already went to grocery store . Just come back . faster hihi"

Its been 1 year plus since y/n start dating , that is why y/n trusted her with his home keys. Cooking and having a home-cooked meal together is always their favourite things to do , even though they can do it all the time.

timeskip

"Im home ! " Y/n opened the door and step in. The smell of food welcomed him as soon as he entered and put off his shoe. From the living room , he can see Chaewon in the kitchen , adorably with apron on. Seems too focus to answer y/n. Try not to scare the cooking angel , y/n knocked on the island table to get her attention . Shocked by the sudden thump , Chaewon stood still for a while with spatula on her right hand and pot lid on her other hand.

"Ya! You suprised me . How can i didnt hear you came in " she answered while her eyes are still on the pot .

"Sorry , didnt mean to scare you. You re okay ? Ill take a bath and changed first okay?"
Chaewon just nod and hum , sipping on the spatula to taste her soup.

After finishing his stuff, y/n walked back to dining table while Chaewon already prepared all the meal and set the table , ready to dine in. They sat together and enjoy their late evening meal , talking to each other about their day. It is a simple things like this that y/n cherish. A normal day , welcomed by an angel to wash away his tiredness of carrying the whole music industry (lol). When he eat alone , he didnt really enjoy it that much. But seeing Chaewon in front of her , he cant stop appreciating her smile , her laugh , everything she say. Is a bless.
"Oh God , im so blessed " y/n thought to himself.

"y/n ? What are you thinking ? is the food okay?"

Try to act cool , y/n just denied and asked her what they want to do after this.

" I dont know. Manager unnie told me i dont really have to rush back to the dorm , so can i stay for awhile ?"

"OF COURSE ! WE- *coughed* I mean , yes . I do need a company. " Y/n blurted out his excitement, trying to cover up because Chaewon start laughing at him when he spit some rice before covering his mouth. Y/n continue eating silently while Chaewon still smiling ,looking at her boyfriend.

Done with their meal , y/n offered to washed the dishes and asked Chaewon to find something fun to watch on the TV.

"So , what are we watching?" y/n joined Chaewon on the double seat sofa , sitting comfortably . Chaewon did not answer him but slowly hugging her right arm , linking their finger and hold y/n hand with her other hand. She then lay down her head on y/n shoulder , shrugging it softly , like a kitten to its mother.

" I dont know. anything is fun with you like this " Chaewon's answer made y/n fluttered. Still y/n wanna play it cool , stroking Chaewon's hair and kissed her crown . But something feels different.

"Ng? you changed your shampoo? It smell different than before ?"

Startled by the remarked , Chaewon quickly lifted up her head , so fast that she almost hit y/n chin and stared at y/n. Her eyes look sparkling. Y/n was about to mention it but he stop when he realized that Chaewon are... tearing up...

"Why?! did i said something wrong ? SORRY ! i didnt mean to .." Y/n said , nervously.

" You like me that much? You even...remember the scent of my hair ?" She stop mid sentenced , looking at their linked hand and start to hold it tighter. Slowly wiped her own tears , not knowing what to say , what to feel. She is just , overwhelmed with the situation , confused by her own reaction.

" Y/n ... Im sorry if i didnt do much. Im sorry if i only act pretty and stuff to you , we only met just to have a meal , we even rarely talked nowadays....
At some point , i didnt treat you well, i admit that. I always told myself , " im tired , lets text or call him next time". i feel bad now. I feel like ... like.. " she stuttered

" like i don't deserve you. You are so kind , i can see that you give your all to me.. atleast that is how i feel it . You trusted me , gave me what i want even before I said it, you know my mind so well You even treat my members so well . But what did I do for you? Nothing..."

y/n stay silent for awhile , giving space and time to his girlfriend to express her feeling out. It is true , its quite rare for them to have a conversation lately. Its been a while they talked about serious matter like this . So rare that y/n think , the relationship is too good to be true . Seems like they never say what they heart want to say , out loud to each other.

Not wanting to hurt her girlfriend feeling , he choose his words wisely . He hold her hand tighter and pulled her a bit more closely
" Chaewon ah ... You asked me what did you do to me , right? You did a lot , Chaewon. A lot. Why do think i can sit on my studio for days long ? or drive miles and miles just to meet other people ? or just simply wake up , trying to be tough and... productive.. and ,,,, what else ? Oh! always try to look good , smart basically , all the good thing ? i do all that , because i have you in mind. "
He stop for awhile because Chaewon looked up to him and pout while pulling up her snort .
"y/n ..."

"You gave me alllllll of this strength. I cant even explain it. Even my friends said im crazy because i smile alot sometime , looking at your pictures on my phone. Yah that sounds creepy but , you get the point , hehe"

" Dont say things like that again , okay? "
Y/n cupped his hand on her cheek to wipe down her tears and pat it , teasing her.

" YAa! you think im a puppy?" She started to chuckled , showing her fairy smile again. Deep down , y/n had a sigh of relieved , managed to calmed her down. STILL. try to act tough and silly , y/n poked her nostril and turned to TV right away while reaching to remote controller .

"YAAAA YOU-"
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
that is my first ever one shot . please bare with me , im just inspired to write after reading alot of stuff in here.
Just a small interaction but i do hope you guys get the feeling.
Please help me by commenting about it . Ill take it. If you guys like it , i would be glad. Thanks for reading it !