𝟭𝟮 | 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 

october 30th

october 30th

"Please! You already agreed!" Rebecca begs me. So it's kinda been a while. Let me catch you up. It's been a little over a month since I last saw Axel. Thankfully he hasn't tried to contact me since. Roman is still an asshole, so nothing changed with him. It's now Thursday aka the day before Halloween and the girls are trying to convince me to go to a stupid Halloween party.

"I never agreed. I said I would think about it. I thought about it, and I don't want to go. Plus I don't have a costume." Kenzie and Rebecca smile at each other. uh oh. "You guys got me a costume didn't you." They nod their heads in sync. "Of course you did." I sigh. "And just in case you both forgot, I have a terrible track record with parties." I shiver at the thought. About three weeks ago I went to a party with everyone.

flashback:)

"Okay, black dress or white lace top with jeans?" Kenzie asks looking at the clothes in front of her. "Dress. No questions asked. It'll make your ass look good." I say, needless to say, I've grown extremely close with the girls. "You're so right. That means you can wear the white top and jeans."

"You sure?"

"Duh. Plus my boobs are too small for it. It'll look so much better on you." I scoff. My boobs aren't that big. They're not too small but not too big, and I'm happy with them.

We fall into a comfortable silence with music filling in the silence. Rebecca and Kenzie finish before me but all I have left to do is put on my shoes, and lipgloss. "Might wanna hurry it up. The guys are getting impatient." I chuckle to myself and finish putting on lipgloss. I decide on not taking a bag since it'll just bug me, and all I have to take are my phone, keys, and lipgloss, which will fit in the jeans pockets.

I make my way down the stairs and hear the guys still complaining. "Calm your panties, boys. Beauty takes time." I smile sweetly.

"Okay, same car arrangements as always," Rebecca says. I've gotten used to riding with Roman whenever we go to parties, he still doesn't talk to me during the rides but I don't mind. "You want me to drive this time?" I ask him.

"No, I'll drive. Let's go." I walk behind him making our way to his car. We both get in and start heading to the party. In silence, as always. I have attempted to talk to him but all of his answers either consist of, 'k's 'i guess' or 'yeah'. So I just gave up. I ended up letting it slip to Jaden on how Roman is an asshole and let's just say he's not very happy about me living here anymore. Luckily I was able to calm him down, I also agreed to go see him for thanksgiving. Which I was already planning on doing anyway.

Not long after we arrive at the frat house where the party is. I get out of the car not looking back to see if Roman is behind me. It's kind of like an unspoken agreement. He gives me a ride but when we enter the parties we don't talk nor hang out unless we're with everyone else. And then when either of us wants to leave we send a quick text and meet up at the car.