call me by your name

So I am a Lil Nas X fan, and THIS WHOLE NEW VIDEO HAS ME SHOOK LIKE YAS BITCH POP OFF, SNATCH THE WIGS AND ALL DAT! I am seriously thinking about adding him into a story for real. Okay back to the story XD Also this chapter is going to have a bit of spice, nothing to descriptive or anything

"I can move these boxes myself, Jimin."

"NO! You are not going to carry a single thing inside that house. If you want to do something, you can set stuff up the way you want. Now shoo."

I stomp my way into the foyer, making sure to let out the biggest sigh known to man.

I hate feeling helpless. I have always done things for myself, and having people do stuff for me is driving me up the wall.

I run into Hobi who is walking back out to grab more boxes. "Hey star shine. We hooked the TV up in the master if you want to go watch it." He smiles at me, to which I just scowl in return.

"I'll be in the kitchen." He just smiles at me even bigger, kissing me on the forehead and walking out the door.

I stomp to the kitchen, where a bunch of boxes sit on the counter. I grab my pocket knife that I know carry, sliding it over the tape on the box, pulling out the plates inside.

I don't know how long everything takes me to unpack, but I do know my feet are killing me. 

I sit in the stool by the bar, admiring my handy work. I lay my head down on the surface, closing my eyes and just listening to the soft hum of the motor from the fridge.

"I swear this girl can sleep anywhere. She gives you a run for your money, Yoongi."

I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I feel the urge to just be held, so I make grabby hands at Tae, who gladly wraps his arms around me. 

I play with the hair at his neck, twirling it around my fingers as I lay my head on his chest.

His arms tighten slightly around me as he moves his nose into my hair.

Joon speaks up. "So, Star, do you remember how we were talking about extra protection?"

I turn around in Taes arms, so that my back is now facing his chest.

"Yes, why?"

"Well, we talked about it and we all collectively decided that getting a dog would be a good idea. We are in the wide open, and we have a big back yard."

I smile. "Is now a good time to tell you I have no idea how to take care of an animal? I have never had one."

Jimin smiles. "Well, I kind of already left my job, so that I could help around here and everything. And Jungkook and Taehyung both agreed that us three here during the day will help you a lot, so we agreed that we would help take care of the dog."

"You quit your job?! Why, I thought you loved your job."

"I do, but taking care of you is my top priority, and making sure you're safe."

"Seriously, guys, I get that you want to help me, but I promise I am perfectly okay to take care of myself. No offense, but I feel crowded and helpless now a days by all of you guys not letting me do anything."

Tae talks from behind me. "We are sorry, Doll. We just want to make sure you and the tw- uh, teeny little baby is okay."

I look up at him. "and I appreciate that, I really do. You guys just need to realize that I grew up by myself. I have always counted on myself to do stuff, and it makes me feel helpless and like a burden. I have felt like a burden to you guys since the incident and I hate it."

"You are no burden to any of us, Darling." Jin replies.

"Yeah, if anything the only burden is Jimin" Jungkook says from beside Joon.

Jimin looks at him, offended.

"Okay, so we can go tomorrow with Taehyung to the animal shelter and look at dogs. Alright everyone, lets find something to eat, I am about to starve!" Jin says.

We end up ordering pizza.

Joon wanted to make fried rice, and somehow managed to burn the entire pan, but the rice was still uncooked. Seriously, how does that work? (I love listening to Jin tell that story)

We haven't talked about room arrangement yet (which is a good thing since I haven't told them about the twins yet) So we decide to camp out in the living room.

I somehow get cuddled in between Hobi and Jin, the two very big cuddlers.

Kook then thinks it is a good idea to massage my feet since I had told them that my feet were throbbing.

"Star, baby girl, Come with me please." Jin says.

That's weird. He has never called me baby girl before.

"Oh, okay" I follow him up the stairs, where he opens a door, ushering me inside. 

The room is dark, the lights yet to be cut on. 

I feel hands on my waist, and lips connecting with my neck. 

"I have wanted to do this for a while now, but Joon got you first. No matter, I have you now."

He grabs some of my hair, gently pulling my head back, sucking at my neck.

Surely there will be a mark there tomorrow, but I don't care.

"What do you call me, Baby girl?" He whispers in my ear.

"Jin."

"No darling, don't call me by my name. Its"

I turn to him.

"What?"

My eyes shoot open and I sit up, my hand on the side of my neck. The living room is dark, and Joons snores can be heard .

"Wow, darling, calm down. It was just a dream. Tell me what happened." Jin says, sitting up with me and placing a hand on my back.

I blush at his voice, embarrassed that the man I was just dreaming about was asking me this.

I end up telling him, however, and he smirks.

"Well, all you have to do is ask."

He grabs my hand, pulling me to my feet, leading me up the stairs.

When we get to a room entrance, he smirks. 

"I hope you are feeling better, because I won't be going easy on you."

Hehehehehehehe oops.