sixteen

۵ Rome, Italy ۵

Josie's pov

I woke up to a happy call from Lizzie saying they just landed. I told her I'd head over to the air bnb soon. Gigi and I shared a hotel room. We both packed our bags. "Say hi to bella for me ouu and tell zayn to get 1D back" I said as we made our way to the lobby. We hugged eachother goodbye and got in our separate cars.

Once arrived to the house, I realized rdj lives lavishly. Lizzie came out running. I ran to her and we hugged. Then everyone else came out and I said hello. I shared a room with Lizzie and got settled in. Today was just lazy day with them. Scarlett left to do an interview.

The rest of us decided to have a night in. We ordered in some food and got comfy. "I'll be back I'm gonna change" I said as I got up and walked back to my room to change. I put in some leggings and a sweater with my Nike socks. As I was walking out I saw seb in his room.

"So this is where my husbands sleep" I said and I walked into the doorway. "Mm I'm your husband now" he said looking at me from the bed. "Well second husband Chris is first" I said with a smirk and he just shook his head and laughed. He got up and walked towards me.

He pulled me close into him by grabbing my waist then kissed me. "How about now?" He asked me smirking at me. "Mmm im not sure try again" I said smiling and kissed me again. I hummed and looked at him and said one more time. So he kissed me again, that was until we heard footsteps coming.

We both stopped and walked out one by one so it wasn't the same time. I sat next to Lizzie as we watched a movie.  We watched a good three movies before going to sleep. That's when scarlett finally arrived when were we all leaving the living room area. "Hey how was it" Robert said as he saw her walk into the living room. "It was good" she said as she walked into the kitchen to get water.

Tom, Robert and scarlett went to bed because they were tired. Lizzie started making a pot of coffee. "Lizzie it's almost one in the morning" I said looking at her. "What" she said as she grabbed a mug from the cupboard. "Your not gonna sleep" Chris said looking at her concerned. I just laughed and slid a mug to her.

"Pour me some" I said laughing. Seb looked at me as if I was crazy. We just drank our coffee and the boys looked at eachother. "Okay seriously go to bed" chris said looking at us. "Fine we will just go to our rooms and play board games" I said as I grabbed her hand. We marched into our room and sat on the bed.

Lizzie turned the tv on to look for something to watch. The boys appeared at our doorway with our phones. We must of left them in the kitchen. "Go to sleep" Chris said and we just both laughed. I got up and and grabbed uno. "You playin" I said looking at them and they stepped in. Seb laid in front of my and Chris say enough of Liz on the bed.

I had just won for the fifth time in a row. "Just made yall my bitches" I said as I smiled at them. Lizzie was getting furious with me and I looked her with an even bigger smile. "We're gonna fall asleep here for that" Chris said as he laid down on seb's legs. "What no" Lizzie said as Chris put his legs on Lizzie.

Seb laid his body in between my legs. I played with his hair as Lizzie and Chris fought. Chris just pretended to sleep and Lizzie smacked his leg. So my reaction was to instantly slap he thing. "Oop I — actually no don't be slapping my husband" I said as I looked her shocked.

Seb just laughed looking at me and I continued to play with his hair. Soon enough we all just ended up falling asleep on one bed.

Next morning

Downey woke us all up by taking a picture and then laughing at us with Tom and Scarlett. We were all still in the same positions from last night. Lizzie was curved he head by my side and Chris laying on seb's legs and seb laying in between my legs. I flipped them off and smiled.

Then the rest of the gang woke up and noticed everyone in the room. "Later tonight is the party don't forget" scarlett said. "They are coming over to take our COVID tests before we can go today" downey said as he left the room. Lizzie got up and went to the bathroom. Chris woke up and looked at me.

"Morning hubby" I said smiling and he just gave a small smile and closed his eyes. "I'll make coffee" Chris said getting up. "Thank you!" Lizzie yelled from our bathroom. Seb and I just laughed at lizzies comment.

end of chapter.