Chapter 32 : This Cheerleader Has Secrets (Part One)

Chapter 32: This Cheerleader Has Secrets (Part One)

"If lying were a crime, we'd all be in jail." - Emily (Pretty Little Liars)

If I said that only I was shocked, I'd be lying and we all know that lying is not a good thing. Every human being in this room didn't know how to react. Even our two main factors: Serena and Bianca stood there sharing the silence with the room. Although Bianca positioned her ground, her expression ranged from a trickle of regret to contentment. Serena's mouth agape and I'm pretty sure if there were any flies in this room they would have already made it their houses for a few minutes.

Like all the females in the room I too don't know how to reach. It's like my mind has just shut down, my mouth slightly moving and my body immovable. I'm just frozen up to a point where you can hardly see me breathing.

"You're serious." Serena says, finding her words. It came of as a question rather than a straight forward statement.

Bianca swallows lowly and nods. When shock begins to melt away, everything returns slowly. I let out a sudden sigh, opening my mouth to speak, but snap it shut unable to find the perfect words for this matter.

"Well fine. So be it." Serena accepts the fact which catches me off guard seeing that she's no longer putting up a fight.

And with that she leaves. Something insides me makes me want to run after her or yell for her to come back, but I don't muster enough courage to. 

A few moments later Bianca instructs the team to leave and post pones practice which if you asked me isn't really a good thing to do since there's this big game coming up in a week which I doubt I'll be prepared for.

Feeling light-headed and possibly disoriented, my mind begins buzzing with questions as the girls exit the gym and off to their new destination which is the locker room. 

I tell Kelly that I'll meet up with her after school when she comes up to me to talk. The real person I wanted to talk to is Bianca.

I wanted to ask her why she did it.

Why she did what she did.

Why she chose the one being that could possibly lead the team to possible destruction.

"Bianca." I said, my voice a bit raspy. It sounded like I had been crying when really I was just in a still state of shock that I was deeply trying to overcome.

Facing her back as she packed up her supplies in a pretty mint red and white mini duffle bag, she stops and rests her bottle of water on the bench that she stands in front of.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked as she turned around with no emotion broadcasting in her face now,

"Maybe I felt like you deserved it."

That wasn't the answer I was looking forward to hear. Everyone knew I didn't deserve it. I myself knew I didn't deserve it. There was more than she was leading on and I wanted to know, but instead I nodded then left.

*

"We deserve an A plus plus plus plus for the amount of work you're forcing me to do, Cerise." Carter says which breaks me out of my thinking moment.

Ever since today's outbreak in the gym I've been really distracted lately. Half the school already knows about Serena being replaced. I've been getting  black hard vulture eyes from all the girls who follows Serena around like lost pups. 

One even accidentally spilled her soda on me while I was exiting the gym. I already knew this whole thing would affect me even worse than before where I wasn't known, just picked on.