Puppy Dog Eyes

3/10
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That look. Josh hated that look. Well, not really. He loved that look. But he also hated it. So much.

"Stop it." He told his girlfriend as she was sitting on his bed in his dorm room at college while he was sitting in his desk chair flipping through his text book while twiddling a pencil through his fingers.

"Stop what?" She questioned. Without moving his head, Josh lifted his eyes to look up at his girlfriend, his foot stopping its movements on the floor from swinging the spin chair back and forth from the right to the left.

"That." He stated. "Stop that." He pointed his pencil at her face. Maya shrugged her shoulders innocently as she slumped back against his headboard.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said. Josh finally leaned his head up from his text book with an audible sigh as he closed his text book and raised an eyebrow at the blond currently taking up his bed.

"Maya," He said sternly, but with a tone of amusement in his voice. "I'm not changing my mind." He told her.

"And I'm not asking you to." She said. Another moment of silence came between the two as they both stared each other down, neither of them willing to back down, both wanting to break the others will.

"I'm trying to study." He told her.

"And I'm not keeping you." She replied. Josh shook his leg up and down, a tell he had when his patience was wearing thin.

"Am I going to have to come over there and wipe that look off your face?" He asked her. Maya kept the look on her face, but her eyes held a hint of a challenge.

"Since when are you so threatening?" She asked. Josh stared her down for another moment before he rolled his eyes, accepting that he wasn't going to get any more studying done.

Josh placed his textbook and pencil down on his desk. He got up from the chair and walked over to where the bed was. Maya didn't move as he walked over to where the foot of the bed was. She let out a squeal as Josh suddenly grabbed her ankles and pulled her further down the bed, causing her to slip down the head board and now laid flat on the bed.

Josh pounced on her and laid flat on top of her, ignoring her protests as she laughed and tried to push him off of her. Josh wrapped his arms around her waist and started planting kisses all over her face.

First her cheek, then the other. He moved to her nose, her jaw, her neck, then her forehead. Before he finally laid a kiss on her lips, freezing there for a moment before pulling back enough to where he could stare at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You are adorable with that look, but my answer is still no." Maya groaned as Josh rolled them over on the bed. He positioned himself to where he was now leaning against the head board on his bed. Half slouched down in the bed and half sitting up. Maya straddled his waist as he propped his feet up on the bed and let her use his knees as a back rest. Her hands coming to rest on the colar of his button up shirt.

"Josh, its a Friday night and we're here in your dorm doing homework." She complained.

"What's wrong with doing homework?" He smirked at her.

"Well nothing, if that's not all we're doing." She stated sarcastically as she tilted her head at him playfully.

"Well, we're not doing homework right now." He stated. Maya smiled slowly as she leaned down, he met her half way, and their lips met. Deeping the kiss by tilting his head, Josh let his hands slip up inside Maya's shirt and skim across her sides, causing her to shiver in delight.