YES! YES! YES!

Biana's POV: (When She was changing into her sundress)

Biana was looking for the dress she had been wearing before in her closet and couldn't find it anywhere. She checked under her bed, and then by her Vanity where she had done her and Sophie's makeup, and then she checked under her bed sheets-wait! There it is! She must have gotten it lost when the others got there! She went to put it on over her head and it got stuck half way. The part where her chest would be was stuck and it wouldn't go over her head. Really? Right now? Ugh! She thought. Just then her phone rang she ran over to her dresser tripping in the process-and still stuck half way in her dress-and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Biana, It's Linh......Um, I just wanted to talk to you about when we did truth or dare...."

"Oh. Ummm.....Well...." Biana pushed up her glasses a little bit. "I guess I should probably tell you that I've.....Kinda liked you since we were in 9th grade."

"wait....really?" Linh asked shocked. "Well, I guess you should know I've liked you since 8th grade at that dance when we met." Biana suddenly remembered The night she met linh and Tam.

<*<*<*>*>*>

It was The Christmas Dance at Foxfire and it was Biana and Fit'z first year there. They hadn't really had any friends yet, so Biana decided to meet some of them at the dance. She did't really like anyone's personality there, but she noticed this one laugh and looked over to where it was coming from. There was a girl with jet black hair that had silver tips and she was wearing a lavender flowy dress and had her hair in a beautiful hairstyle.

 There was a girl with jet black hair that had silver tips and she was wearing a lavender flowy dress and had her hair in a beautiful hairstyle

Biana Instantly knew she wanted to befriend this girl

Biana Instantly knew she wanted to befriend this girl. So she pushed up her glasses and walked over to the beautiful girl and  a boy who looked just like her. The girl Noticed her walking over and smiled. 

(Really quick here's what Biana looks like at the moment....)

"Hi! What Brings you here?" She asked

"Oh! I'm new and I just noticed you and wanted to know if we could be friends?"

"Oh yeah! When me and my brother were new we felt alone too, so I would love to be your friend! My name's Linh and this is my brother Tam." The boy shyly waved and backed up into a shadowy corner.

"I'm Biana. It's nice to meet you!" They started to tell each other things about themselves. Linh seemed to be sensitive about her family, so Biana avoided that subject. Soon one of  Biana's favorite songs started to play. "Oh my gosh I love this song!" Linh said.

"Oh my gosh really? This song is my favorite! Too!"

"Do you wanna go dance?" Linh seemed nervous to ask. Biana smiled. "Of course!"

<*<*<*>*>*>

Biana smiled. "I remember that. I had a great time."

"Really? I was nervous to ask you to dance cause I had just met you and I didn't want to overstep-"

"You didn't! I really enjoyed hanging out with you! Seriously! But.....what do we do now?" Linh seemed to go silent for a second. When Biana counted to 40 and Linh still hadn't answered Biana needed to say something! "Linh? You there?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry......Biana?"

"Yeah?"

"ummm....." She took a deep breath and Biana then knew what was coming."

"Biana? Will you go out with me?"

"Are you kidding? I just confessed That I've liked you for the past like 3 years and you have to ask me that? YES!!! Yes! yes! yes! yes! yes!!!!" Linh chuckled at her response and they set a date. The day after tomorrow at noon they would go to a cafe and talk a little more. Get to know each others things they wouldn't normally tell people to get to know each other better. They ended the phone call and biana finally was able to fix her dress and go down stairs.

So this is just a shorter chapter for what Biana was doing while Sophie was waiting for her. The next chapter REALLY will be the picture for the "uh-oh" chapters I SWEAR!!!

-🌀Fostaaa🌀