47. first time for everything

Toms Pov.:

Everyone cheered. They danced their first dance. He looked over to Y/N. She with a huge smile and tears in her eyes. He put his arms around her shoulders and she immediately put her head on his chest.

After everyone sat down again, the talking begann. "I'm going and get something to eat." she said and stood up.

He then talked more with her family. "So when are you guys finally together ?" Luna asked him.

"Actually, i wanted to ask her soon. Just waiting for the perfect moment." he said.

"You're good for her, you know." her dad said.

"Thank you." he said. They then talked more about random things. After like 15 minutes he realised that Y/N isn't back. "Excuse me."

He stood up and walked around. but he couldn't find her. He then walked over to Josh who talked with Luis.

"Tom. Did you met Luis already ?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, i did. Hey." he said.

"Hello." Luis said.

"Did you saw Y/N ? She said she want to get something to eat but didn't came back." he asked.

"I don't know where she is. She likes to be at quiet places when she want to eat alone." Josh said.

Think Tom, where would she go now.

"Where is this wintergarten ?" he asked.

"Over there." Josh said and pointed at the back of the hall. He gave him a small 'thanks' before he headed in that way.

Y/N Pov.:

Yeah i just wanted to grab something to eat but i felt like alone time. Don't get me wrong, i loved this day but again this many people ? Don't liked that.

So here was i. In the wintergarten with 2 piece of cake, 3 cupcakes and a beer. Looks like i planned to stay here a little longer. I could have sat on the couch but i wanted to sit in one of the table and eat my food. The view was still the best. It's was 8:34 pm, so it was already dark outside. The sky was clear so you had a perfect view to the starts.

"Darling ?" a voice brought me out of my thoughts. I turned around.

"Oh hey Tom." i said and he sat down on the couch.

"Only getting some food ?" he said and we both chuckled.

"Yeah, i just wanted to be at a more quiet place. I still don't like crowds of people." i said.

"I understand. Come over." he said and opened his arms. I chuckled but stood up and walked over to the couch. He laid down and i laid down next to him with my hand and head on his chest and his arms around my shoulder. The roof was also glass, so you could perfectly look up the stars.

"I'm proud of you." he then said.

"Yeah ?" he nodded. "Why ?"

"Your speech. It was so beautiful. Everyone listened to you and laughed with you or some also cried. I loved your speech." he said.

"Well thank you. I planned everything but then i just said what was in my mind." i said.

"Then i love your mind." he said and i laughed.

"You charmer." i said and slapped his chest and he laughed.

Then for the next 5 minutes it was quiet. Not really quiet because you still heard some music but you didn't talked. It wasn't a uncomfortable silence.

"Y/N ?" he then said and played with my hair.

"What ?" i asked quiet.

"I thought about it." he said and then i looked up.

"About what ?" i asked. Did he wanna breakup ? We weren't even a couple but don't he want me anymore ?

"Today was one of the days where i realised something. Also Luna asked me when i would do it and i just wanted to wait for the right moment. And i think it is." i gave him a confused expression. "You said that you want the love that they have one day. A-and i want to give you mine. So uhm... do you wanna be my girlfriend ?"

I didn't show any reaction. I was shocked that he really wanted that but also happy that he really wanted that. The only thing that happened was that a single tear fell down my cheek.

"Don't cry. You don't need to say yes, i just thought-"

"Yes." i said.

"Really ?" i nodded. "Can i kiss you ?" i nodded.

We slowly leaned in and there it was. The kiss. It wasn't a very big kiss. Just a small one but still with love.

We then slowly leaned away but forehead on forehead. He took my hands in his. "I really like you Y/N and i promise that i will never leaver your side again." he said.

"Never ?." he shook his head. "Wow, thank you.I really like you too, Holland." i said. After some seconds i stood up and ran away. I heard him screaming after me and also footsteps that he would follow me.

"JOSH !" i screamed when i saw him. He turned around and looked at me confused. But before he could do anything i jumped on him and hugged him.

"Whoa whoa whoa." he said. "What happened ?"

"I did it." i said and pulled away.

"What ?"

"I have a boyfriend." i said. He then gave me a big big hug and flew me around.

"I'm so happy for you, Y/N." he said and placed me down again.

"Why did you ran aw-" but before Tom could finish that sentence, Josh hugged him.

"Thank you for making my baby sister that happy. But if you hurt her i will kill you." Josh said.

"I promise i won't." he said and winked at you, that only made a bigger smile on my face.