Chapter 12 Sl^t Widow and Cheeto Girl

"I've taught you the basic of offense, punching, how to slither and escape. But you still have one thing left to learn" My dad started while walking us into a gym like area. "How to kick" he finished while opening the doors. "Uh are you sure we're aloud to be here?" Miguel questioned while looking around at the big pool in front of us. "Ya I uh know the janitor" My dad claimed, I knew he was lying, it was painfully obvious, although Miguel seemed to believe him. We walked over to the pool and looked up at my dad awaiting directions. "Hold your hands out" He ordered and we did. He zip tied our hands together and took a step back while looking at us and nodding. "Does fear exist in this dojo?" He asked with a smirk. "No sensi" Miguel and I replied, and with that he shoved us into the pool. My whole body was soon submerged in the water, my hair and clothes were soaked. "Kick your feet" I heard a muffled voice scream. I began kicking my legs but instead of continuing to sink I just stopped and stayed in the same place. "C'mon Miguel kick" I heard my dad yell while pulling him up for air, Miguel took a deep breath before quickly being dropped back into the cold water. "C'mon Ali more force!" My dad pressured while walking over to the section of the pool that I was in. I continued kicking and began slightly moving up towards the surface, I used more force with each kick and soon I felt my forehead hit the warm chlorine filled air above me. I kicked my legs one last time and my whole head was engulfed by a wave of air. "C'mon Miguel just two more kicks" I heard my dad scream while looking down at the water yelling into it. Soon Miguel's hair surfaced, then his forehead, then his eyes, and finally his mouth and nose. He took a deep breath in and looked over at me as him and I stayed there treading water and out of breath. 

...

"So did you pick up any hot babes for the dance tonight" My dad asked Miguel while raising an eyebrow. "Nah, I honestly feel bad for them. They are missing out on all this" Miguel replied, he said the last part jokingly earning a laugh from my dad and I. "He may not have gotten any hot babes but our wacky art teacher called him rugged and hot" I said referring to Ms. Fole's statement the day before. Miguel stood there with a slightly disgusted expression while my dad almost fell over cackling. 

...

After we all went home to take showers Miguel and I met up at the dojo to put our costumes on. I decided to go as Natasha Romanoff also known as Black Widow. 

Ali's costume 

Ali's costume 

"Stunning as always" My dad applauded as I stepped out of the bathroom. Miguel came out next showing off his costume. "What the hell is that" My dad laughed while looking at Miguel's disgrace of a Halloween costume. "Well it started off as dead pool, then it became spider man, and now I guess it's just a generic super hero" Miguel shrugged while looking at the shredded up threads in the mirrors. "Ya you're not wearing that" My dad replied looking disgusted. 

...

"Alright, no drugs, no alcohol, and no unsupervised activity's" My dad said while parking outside of the high school. "Yes sensi" Miguel replied. I looked at Miguel in shock, was he really that dumb. "I'm just kidding go get so drunk you run into a brick wall screaming Draco i'm coming" My dad stated laughing, I may have a small obsession with Draco Malfoy, but I kept it to myself. "Who's Draco" Miguel asked confused. "You have a lot to learn" I responded while patting his shoulder with my hands. We got out of the car and started walking into the school, we were going to crush this dance.