a little exitement?

Ezlynns pov
*this is a new day, it's not the same day it has been for the past few chapters*

There I was, walking in the front doors of the school. I was sorta afraid to come in today and be bombarded with questions but I went anyways.

I was just roaming the halls at this point. There was no one i could really talk to. I passed by a lot of students, most seemed cheerful. Which they usually aren't, did I miss something yesterday?

I stopped in front of the room where The Safe house is usually held, it didn't seem like anyone was in there.

Ok so I definitely missed something, but what could it be? I pulled my messenger bag off my shoulder and looked for my phone. Once I found it I pulled it out and turned it on.

I texted john, the only other person I could talk to but couldn't during classes or school. I also didn't see him at all today and he didn't see me yesterday like he said he would. Did something happen to him?

I almost jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around, it was blyke. He has a serious look on his face which I could tell why.

I sighed and calmed down. "Yes..?" I hesitated. "I want answers because I got into a fight with isen over this." he pulled out a paper with my picture on it from when I attended new Bostin.

I shook my head, no denying it now. "I uh..ok yes...I attended new Bostin" I said. "You were queen?" He asked.

I nodded."yes, and now you wonder if I worked with john or why I didn't try to stop him" blyke narrowed his eyes. "I did..yes..work with him. But-" blyke cut me off.

"I knew it. You shouldn't be trusted. It's just a great big coincidence that you attend here now too?!" He shouted, getting the attention of the other students in the hallway.

I narrowed my own eyes at him before walking away. I wasn't dealing with him, not today at least.

I looked at my phone again, I saw a text from john. I opened it almost immediately. I called him once I got somewhere where there wasn't a bunch of students.

John: hey sorry for the late reply and not going to see you yesterday-

yeah that's okay! Do you know why everyone's so happy today? What happened yesterday?

John: the principal had to give me a week off from school cause the authorities threatened him.

Oh wow, no wonder
everyone's so happy.
You talk to sera?

John:yeah..it didn't go very well. She said If I couldn't stop beating up students than theres no point.

Maybe instead of saying sorry, start showing you're sorry. Like stop doing things you usually do. Like stop beating up students?

John: Haha like that's going to happen!

You're a lost cause-

John: I know I am.

I hung up the call and chuckled. John was really a lost cause. I continued to roam the halls since class didn't start for another 10 minutes. I remembered the chat I had with blyke earlier.

'Yes I did work for him..but only because he had a reason. We needed to find out the truth about...them...'

I sighed. I looked around at the halls again. Everyone was alot calmer and relaxed. I could tell.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

Word count: 588

Sorry for the short chapter. The next few chapters might be a bit shorter than normal. That's because the end of the book is near and everything needs to add up, an explanation is coming up to. all unanswered questions should be answered soon.