86 - A New Member

Cole didn't remain long inside the [Inner World]. An hour later, he return back outside to his base.

He then send Blue back inside so that he could return on cultivating.

All of his pets, or perhaps including him, started to prefer cultivating inside the [Inner World]. When they were outside, they prefer to sleep or just laze around.

As he expected, not only was outside was maintained but also the inside of the base was thoroughly cared. Well, he didn't expect that his little brother has a obsession to cleanliness... or maybe not. He just make sure that the place was clean all the time.

For the whole time he was gone, there's no change happen inside his base. Even the League Banner still silently swayed at the top floor. Only, the place was full of concentrated Spiritual Energy. It was very rich, almost five fold more richer than the outside.

Though he was sure that all the people that visited here won't feel the difference as the base was covered by [Restricted Atrributeless Energy Gathering Formation]. Only those who have a Restriction Ring with them, or a member, will benefit from it.

Cole was thinking of adding another formation inside the base but dismissed after some thought. He don't really have to install another Energy Gathering Formation as the base already have one. Even more offensive and defensive formation. Unless the whole Five Element Sect fall, there's no one will attack the the base. On the other hand, if he install one, the higher-ups might get suspicious to the action, they might even think that he concealed a secret that will threaten the Sect.

Cole tap his fingers at the table as he's deep in thought. He was thinking of how to attract other disciples to join his league.

Moments later, he tap his fist on his left hand as he suddenly think of crucial information. The Gathering Formation installed on his base was great and very powerful but it was a restricted one, the others won't even feel its effect as the energy it gathered was concealed on the formation itself.

And so, he decided to install a energy gathering formation that don't have any restriction.

After some more thought, he also decided to create a more superior room with more concentrated and rich amount of Spiritual Energy.

His plan is as follows; he'll install a Energy Gathering Formation that could concentrate Spiritual Energy to another fold, means that the energy will two times more rich than the other place of Outer Peak of Wood Peak. This will be installed to the whole base and its surrounding area.

The other plan was the one he'll call the cultivation room, and there will be three grade of that. Of course, the higher the grade of cultivation room, the higher the concentration of Spiritual Energy.

The first grade will be called Low-Tier Cultivation Room and its Spiritual Energy will be half more richer than his base. This means that it will be 150% more richer than the outside.

The second grade will be the Middle-Tier Cultivation Room and the energy concentration will be two times richer and 200% more richer than other place, while the last grade called High-Tier will be three times, 300% more richer.

He don't have an idea how he'll cost this service though. Maybe he'll discuss this with Celia and Ricky for them to discuss what the cost would be.

About the number of rooms, well of course, the higher the grade the lower its number be. And it was first come first serve service and there will be schedule appointment for higher grade Cultivation Room.

While Cole was lost in thought, someone knock the door of his base, which makes his consciousness return to present. He was a little puzzled as he teleported himself instantly to the door.