fifteen.

"WHO IS IT?" Jordyn quizzes as the pair walks through the desolate halls

"Aros wife, my sister-in-law." He answers.

Jordyn hums, "Do you think she'll like me?"

Jordyn has always stressed about wether people will like her not, so she's particularly nervous, but her nerves are more heightened now, considering she's on her way to meet a vampire queen.

"Sulpicia doesn't dislike anyone, don't worry." Caius reassures her.

Sulpicia was informed of Jordyn only a few hours ago, she was upset, still is, but only because Caius didn't tell her sooner.

The two walk hand in hand down the familiar hallway, talking about random things.

They stop outside of Caius' bedroom door, where he notices Jordyn nibbling nervously on her bottom lip. So, he takes his free hand and catches a stray lock of hair that was meant to be behind her ear, and puts it back in place. Jordyns heart sputters hyperactively.

"Are you ready?" Caius asks.

Jordyn nods, mentally preparing herself for the upcoming introduction.

Caius gives her one last reassuring smile before turning around and opening the door.

"Well, it's about time." A sweet voice says as the two step into the room.

Jordyn looks around Caius to see a woman sat next to Aro, she has long dark brown hair that stops right above her waist, her face is very symmetrical and pale, of course, her maroon eyes scan over Jordyn. Her face lights up with a smile.

"So dramatic." Caius rolls his eyes and walks Jordyn over by the couple.

Sulpicia ignores him and jumps up from her spot, standing in front of Jordyn all in the same second.

"Ah, Jordyn," Sulpicia takes Jordyns hand and leads her to an empty couch, sitting down with her, "it is lovely to meet you."

"Yeah, you too," Jordyn smiles, "I didn't know about you until ten minutes ago but." Jordyn lightly laughs.

"Oh, me too," Sulpicia laughs along with Jordyn, somehow causing Jordyn to be insecure about her laugh, something Jordyn never thought she could be insecure about, "Aro didn't tell me about you until earlier today." She narrows her eyes at her husband.

"What about Marcus' wife? Did anyone..." Jordyn trails off as she notices everyones somber expressions, "what?"

Aro sighs, pressing his fingers together then placing them on his lap, "Didyme died long ago." Aro inhales deeply and flickers his gaze to the floor.