Beneath the mask ⚠️

C H A P T E R      F I F T E E N

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

The song finished and yet I still couldn't bring myself to climb off his lap. His lips got progressively closer to mine but he made no attempts to kiss me. If his proximity was a ploy to tempt and tease me it was working.

"Tell me what you want Red." He whispered, each word fanning out across my lips. I said nothing, I was strong, not going to crumble and give him that power over me.

But fuck did I want him.

He was sexy as hell and it had been a while for me. Jacob was the last man I fucked and he couldn't even do that right. Ace was this dangerous, no-good, off-limits guy who I wanted to fuck senseless.

His face disappeared into the crook of my neck, small kisses skimmed down my skin, my eyes closed over and my lips fell open only slightly to let my steady breathing escape.

"Do you want me to slowly worship your pussy with my tongue?" He licked my neck with the tip of his warm tongue and I melted into a shiver.

No, stay strong Gabriella.

"I can kiss it so passionately, nice and slow so your orgasm lingers on and on and on for hours. I bet you taste real good." My hips moved into him automatically, his voice was the definition of seductive, deep and smooth, whispered right into my ear like he was telling me a naughty secret.

Stay strong.
You're not turned on.
He's the enemy.

"Or" he grabbed me by the throat and pushed my body down on the velvet booth sofa. I gasped at his heavy weight pinning me down.

"Do you want me to fuck your little pussy so hard you'll become addicted to masturbating afterwards just to try and remember the feeling?"

Excitement built up inside of me like a child at Christmas, about to unwrap her present. I just blinked back at him, fluttering my eyelashes.

Yes! My brain screamed. I wanted him to fuck me, hard. I wanted him to use my body purely for his pleasure. To make me his little slut. I wanted him to own my body, to make it his. I wanted him to hold me down and not stop fucking me until he was satisfied. Even if I begged him to stop, I wanted him to gag the fuck out of me and continue anyway. I wanted this.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded. "Beg for it."

"Please Ace." He smiled, only small. It expressed his victory over me but he leaned down and took my lip between his teeth, tugging it enough to make me whimper.

"The disrespect of using my name." He growled. "I'll have to correct that."

"Please," I begged again. "Boss."