36. Shopping spree (Be fully aware of your surroundings)

Another day in Paris, this time Rosé and Jennie had almost all day free, the main event would start at 5pm, Jennie would be hosting it among others, some runways, and finally an after party.

After get their petit dejeuner, they went to explore around, Jennie wanted to go shopping, something she loves to do, it was a must thing to do in Paris, the most wonderful and trendy city around the world, and Rosé just wanted some crêpes first, so they got some and their chauffeur and a bodyguard took them around the 8th arrondissement, home to haute couture behemoths like Dior, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Chanel and Balenciaga, Jennie and Rosé were amazed "Jen you know Paris really well", "Not really only this part, I have never came here on vacations, just to events and work, work, work, and well shopping, but really quick, it's actually sad, you know we should come here on vacations, with Jisoo and Lisa and just explore the whole country", Jennie said with a big smile on her face  and Rosé thought it was an amazing idea "Jen we would have so much fun, maybe next summer", both agreed and went to their first store.

Jennie was waiting for Lisa's call, it was around 11am, meanwhile she was trying to pick something for her mum, aunt and Jisoo, when her phone buzzed.

Jennie: Allô Lili!!!

Lisa: Bonjour mademoiselle Kim, how are you????

Jennie: So how come do you speak French huh? It's not in your résumé?

Lisa: I don't really speak French I only know some phrases hahaha, and you???

Jennie: Actually me neither, but I would love to learn it, I love it, when I was a kid I took some classes but I needed to practice my English so I just stopped, but I can understand it, I would love to get classes again and I'm good, Rosie and I are shopping. (What's that noise?, is she panting?).

Lisa: Sounds like you guys are having a great time, I'm just drinking some water and sitting on the floor.

Jennie: Oh really? Then why are you panting? Why so tired? (She talked in a cold tone).

Lisa: Actually I was...dancing, I'm in Jungkook's studio, that's why, and we got a little break, he is not here though, he has model things to do tonight, but I wanted to practice, well more like I need to do it. I'll tell you my reasons when you come back.

Jennie: Ohhhh I see, well sounds like you are having fun as well, will you send me a video of you dancing again? (Omg! I can't believe I just said that, gosh Jennie calm down).

Lisa: Hahaha sure Nini, but right now I can't, it's part of a secret project, for our main campaign, by the way I met your aunt today.

Jennie: Damn! I'm sorry about that, she is really something but she is...nice, well most of the time, Jisoo actually told me everything, I hope she didn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Lisa: To be honest it was weird but I guess it's ok, at the end we got to know each other better, and Chu was trying to help me, I swear she almost chocked a couple of times. Jen I have to go, have a beautiful day and shopping fun. I miss you, I really miss you so much.

Jennie heart was almost exploding when Lisa said the last part.

Jennie: I miss you too, keep having fun at dancing but don't show your abs to anybody (she could hear Lisa laughing).

Lisa: I'm wearing an oversized shirt, I'm not showing anything, I'll talk to you later ok?

Jennie: You better Manoban!, and yes we talk later, Au revoir Lili, I'll make sure to call you.

Jennie hung up and couldn't stop smiling, looking at her phone. She went quickly around the store and picked a few items, then both girls went to other stores and spent some hours shopping and looking around.