izuku's character bio

Name: izuku yagi

Name: izuku yagi

Nickname "chado/sad'0 "

APPEARANCE:

Izuku yagi has black hair with green tips. It very muscular and looks to be older then he actually is.his hair covers his eyes most of the time, but when exposed his eyes are a bright emerald green. He is very tall ,so tall that on first appearance he looks to be 30 years old. Has 4 freckles in a diamond shape on each cheek.

Hight: 6'5-1/2 (195cm)

Weight: 112kg

Age: 15 years

ABILITIES:

Superhuman Strength: izuku possesses remarkable raw strength for a quirkless person. With little effort, he lifted a steel beam that had fallen on him.He can effortlessly throw another person half a block away with one arm.izuku's bare fists are strong enough to harm a nomu in battle , and is strong enough to break a telephone pole and swing it like a bat.He effortlessly threw off the nomu helpers of Shigaraki.After training in U.A, Izuku becomes strong enough to effortlessly lift and throw a person into a building, destroying it in the process.

Chado Catapult (チャド・カタプルト, izuku (Chado) yagi):A technique used by izuku to launch an ally into the air.

Gurua Tirar (クレーン投げ(グルーア・ティラール), Gurūa Tirāru; Japanese and Spanish for "Crane-Throw")A technique involving a shoulder throw, reminiscent of seoi-nage, that allows izuku to hurl an opponent of gigantic proportions effortlessly.

Enhanced Durability: izuku is unnaturally resistant to damage. He withstood a falling steel beam, which bent upon contact with his back, relatively unfazed.He took a head-on collision with a motorcycle; while the driver was seriously injured, he walked away with only minor injuries.He sustained attack's which would have been fatal for anyone else.He is highly resilient mentally, able to endure a powerful attack to his psyche and continue fighting

Enhanced Speed: izuku's speed is above that of an average Human.throughout his various battles, his speed increased to the point where he can anticipate high-speed attacks and counter them. even becoming capable of appearing behind his opponent and attacking.

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: While never officially trained, izuku is a very capable fighter, even when outnumbered.

Personality:
Despite his appearance, he is a very kind and gentle person. Who likes cute things like animals and stuff animals. He is also very shy and doesn't want to make people inconvenienced. He usually stays quiet as for most of his life people didn't speak to him.

Quirk: one for all

One for all a puirk that has been passed down from generation to generation. Was given to izuku by focusing its way out of his sister izumi yagi. Because of her actions and already having a quirk.

Strength enhancer: gives the user a insane amount of power and speed.

Black whip: Black tentacles come out the user's hand. Enhanced makes a glove like armour on the user's arms.

Float:allows user to fly and make others float as well.Enhanced makes other weightless and can push people away.

Danger sense: allows the user to know when someone is trying to attack them and dodge. Enhanced allows users to predict 10 seconds into the future and know what someone is going to say and do.

Energy beam:allows user to shoot a small beam of energy. Also needs a long time to get charged. Enhanced allows users to shoot multiple beams of energy and dosnt need a long time to change.

Defensive shield: allows user to make a shield appear and adsorb damage. Enhanced allows user to make a invaluable shield that can stop any attack.

Binding: allows user to capture and incapacitate there enemies for a short time. Enhanced allows the user to incapacitate a enemie by making a unbreakable cross around them by punching them with there left arm.

《ₛₑ𝒸ᵣₑₜ.ₐᵦᵢₗᵢₜᵧ: ₐₛₛᵢₘᵢₗₐₜᵢₒₙ》