Chapter Six; The truth begins

It had been a few days since the bathroom incident. I have acquired three new outfits, but my favorite was the business suit. It nearly matched snipers, only more feminine. I giggled at the thought, slipping the jacket around my shoulders. I pulled my hair into a bun and looked at myself in the mirror. "Miss Y/N you look like mister mask!" Kuon giggled, she had formed a crush on sniper, but soon realized that their age differences would never allow it. "Hmm I do a little, do you think he'll like it?" I giggled sending her a wink. Her face turned pink as she covered her face with her hands. "Miss Y/N!" She whined shaking her head. I could on laugh and give her a hug, she was like the little sister I never had.

A knock on the door signaled us the others were ready. Today was the day we finally get to see Yuri's brother. His names seemed a bit familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. I held my hand out for Kuon, even if she was sixteen, she acted like a child. She was precious and I hate how she's here, or Yuri. Both of them were too kind for this world.

"Wow Miss Y/N, I like that outfit on you the most!" Yuri smiled looking at the suit, I chuckled and let Kuon go so I could grab my bag. I placed my katana in its holder around my waist. Yuri found a holster that fit the katana perfectly. "Thank you Yuri, I see you found a new outfit as well?" I eyed her new uniform. Street close as some would call them. She wore a tank top covered by a light jacket and pair of pants. Mayuko wore something similar, but kept her school jacket. "Where's sniper?" I asked looking around. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. "He said he'd be back and remember, we can call him Makoto now." Mayuko said as she collected her things. The name stung a bit, I didn't think I'd call him that after losing someone who shared the same name. "Of course, I just prefer to call him Sniper. He shares the name of someone I once's loved." I said sadly looking down with a smile.

——
About two hours passed as we made our way to the meeting point. Rika was finally going to save his sister like he planned. And they'll be together after being apart for so long. As we entered a building a bright flashlight was flashed in our direction. Sniper and I quickly stepped in front of the girl and had our weapons drawn. "Yuri?" A male spoke from behind the light. "Rika!" Yuri yelled running up to him. "Huh, looks like their finally together again." Sniper spoke, but I wasn't as happy. The boy I saw in front of me...was Yuka's younger brother. "Y/N, your here too?" Rika asked pointing a finger at me. "Y-Yea I'm here.." I said as I jogged up to give him a hug. "You know each other?" Yuri asked looking between us. "Y/N was dating my older brother before he went missing." Rika said holding Yuri's hand. "I miss him a lot." I spoke softly.

"He's right there." Rika spoke pointing at sniper. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at him. "Yuka, or sniper take your mask off." Rika chuckled as I stepped a bit closer to sniper. Sniper hummed before slowly taking his mask off. What I saw behind the mask made me fall to my knees. Kuon rushed to my side in seconds asking if I was okay. In front of my stood the man I had given my heart to. "Y-Yuka.."

A/N: sorry for the long wait. I just recently moved and I'm still getting situated. But hope you enjoy anyways 😌