chapter 1 the beginning

Izukus pov

My life isn't that good. I don't really have friends, my family don't even remember me and everyone says my dreams are impossible for me to reach. Why?, it all starts when I was 4 and was waiting to go to doctor with my sister.

~~~<flash back>~~~

My sister and I ran into are parents room to wake them up. My sister izumi was older and had the bright idea of jumping on our parents to wake them. I was opposed to the idea so she did it on her own.

Izumi "MOM DAD TIME TO SEE WHAT ARE QUIRK'S ARE!?!?!"

Are parents where shocked awake by her loudly yelling. And quietly got up my mom (inko) started to make us breakfast while my dad (Toshinori) went back to sleep.

Inko "are you guys excited to see what you Quirks are ?"

Me/izumi "yeah"

~~~<doctor office >~~~

Doctor "sorry kid it ain't going to happen"

We where all shocked by his news. We all were silent till my mom spoke again.

Inko "w what do you mean is something wrong? "

Doctor "well miss yagi I have some bad news about your son......he's quirkless! "

I was shocked and confused at what he  just said. 'Did he say i don't have a puirk?' He went on to show use a x-ray  of my foot and explained something.

Doctor "well you see quirkless people have a extra joint to the pinky toe. Which people with quirks don't so its safe to say your sons not getting one!"

So thats it I don't have a quirk!.how am I supposed to become a hero if I don't have one. I was so sad to the point of crying, I was crying at my own weakness. But the doctor didn't finish because he had to talk about izumi's quirk.

Doctor "but on the other side. your daughter has a mid range telekinesis quirk, that with training could be able to lift a small house"

After that my sister was really happy and so was are mom. She kept on saying that she could become a great hero while she just ignored me sitting there still crying And its been like that ever since. Everyone after finding out I was quirkless just started to ignore me or say bad things about me being quirkless.

Over time even my sister forgot about me. Even my parents forgot about me. It started with little things like almost forgetting  me at the park or not making me a snack for school. But what really got me was that they didn't forget izumi. They obsessed about her and gave all there attention to her. And in 4 years they stopped making me food, giving me clothes and stopped taking me on holiday with them. It go so bad I had to learn how to cook And the one time they took me with them to the beach they forgot about me and I had to walk 5 hours to get back home and they locked me out as well so I had to sleep outside.

But It wasn't that bad on the way home from the beach I found a real cute animal and took it with me. And I did learn how to make food for myself and that is a important life skill. And having get a part time job moving boxes really made me get in shape, but I know I'm just trying to look at the bright side of my shitty situation.

 And having get a part time job moving boxes really made me get in shape, but I know I'm just trying to look at the bright side of my shitty situation