love.

I've been here for a few months now and Lorenzo has been doing good at proving to me that he's sorry

I've been here for a few months now and Lorenzo has been doing good at proving to me that he's sorry. I was just walking around the house, but I stopped when I heard my name.

"Where is Danielle?" Mrs.Perez asked.

"She's upstairs I think, why?" Enzo asked.

"I need her to be fitted for the dance. Do you not remember?" She asked.

"No, not really." He said.

"Well, you're taking her, you need to go with your father to make sure you get a good suit." She said.

"I have enough I'll just get one from my closet." He said.

"Alright, well I've gotta go find Danielle." She said.

"Ok,"

I began walking away acting as if I wasn't listening.

"Oh, Danielle." She said.

I stopped, turning around.

"Yes?" I said.

"I was just looking for you, you've got to get fitted for a dress." She said.

"Ok, well what for?" I asked.

"There's a dance tonight. You're being escorted by Lorenzo." She smiled.

"Oh," I said.

"Don't worry it'll be really fun." She smiled.

♧♧♧

My dress was really pretty, and so was my hair. I heard the door shut.

"Elle are you in here?" Enzo asked.

"Yes," I said.

I walked out of the bathroom, he eyed me head to toe and slightly smiled.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Your welcome." He said.

"You look handsome, but your tie is not tied right," I said.

"Thank you, but what do you mean I've been doing my tie this way forever." He said.

I walked over to him fixing his tie.

"Thank you," He said.

"Your welcome." I smiled.

He slowly leaned down, but I backed away shaking my head.

"You can't do that," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.