Chemistry

Y/N's POV
The Dean walked up to our table and asked what happened. We told him we heard someone yell food fight then took over. The Dean then walked to the middle of the cafeteria with a microphone in his hand. As he was speaking to us someone threw food at the back of his head. Ari, Banks, and I started to laugh out loud. Then everyone else in the cafeteria started to laugh, which made the Dean look at us. The Dean found the kid who threw it and put them in detention.

Good thing we didn't participate in the food fight. I would but I'll wait until there is another one. Soon after it was time to go to 5th period. Luckily for me I have chemistry. Surprisingly there were no shenanigans in the hallway and I was able to get to class safely.

I walked in the class to see Portman leaning on one of the desk talking to some girl. "Oh brother" I said rolling my eyes. "Can't you just give me one normal class period" I said looking up.

"Hey babe" Portman said walking over to me.

"Now I understand why Ari wants to hurt you all the time "I said crossing my arms teasingly.

"Ha ha very funny ..... I think" he said confused. "Luckily for you I don't have a partner" he said smiling.

"Luck me" I said sarcastically. While rolling my eyes.

"Hey I'll have you know I am one of the best students in this class" he said walking me over to the lab table.

"That's actually true" The teacher said budding into our conversation for a second as she passed by.

"Ya know you can't just make assumptions based on what you see on the outside" he said winking at me.

"Well I don't blame you I am very handsome" he said pushing his hair back like a model.

I looked at him trying to hold my laugh.

🔔ding, ding, ding🔔 the bell rang. "Alright class chit chat time is over" the teacher said.

"Ooo lucky you, saved by the bell" Portman said as we both took your seats.

As class went on it was so interesting seeing Portman not acting up. Portman was actually serious during the class. I watched Portman as he was solving formulas, he looked so focused. As portman was writing he whispered "See I told you I was handsome". I have to admit it did make me blush a little. I didn't mean to stare at him but it was so interesting.

Maybe I could be judging a little to quickly. Maybe Luis was right.

"Class you can finish your experiments tomorrow start to clean up" the teacher said. "Make sure to put up all equipment class is almost over" the teacher said right before the bell rang.