O Sweet Juliet

Charlie's POV

"Since we are not going to have enough time left in class ....you and your partner will be have to get used to each other . The rest of the period is for you get to know your partner. Even if you already know them I want y'all to ask questions. Don't be afraid to open up and get personal." The teacher said.

I could help but look at y/n. She doesn't look like she would play hockey. I wanna see if she can play like a duck, or at least be open to learning.

"You alright Charlie?" Y/n asked waving her hand infront of my face.

"Um yeah, so tell me something about yourself"  I said getting out of my day dream.

"You're supposed to ask question Charlie .... well why don't we play a game" she said giggling.

"Okay what game did you want to play" I said smiling.

"Ummmmm....how about 21 questions?" She asked smiling back.

"Yeah I'll start, why did you move here from Texas ?" I asked out of curiosity.

Y/n looked down at her bracelet. "Well my parents got divorced and sent me here with my sister" she answered. "It's cool though I'll be able to in a way start over" she said.

"My turn" she said before I could respond. "So Charlie who is your biggest rival? She asked.

"My biggest rival is Rick Riley but he graduated so no one anymore I guess" I answered.

This might be a little awkward to ask but "Have you ever dated anyone?" I asked knowing I probably wasn't going to like the answer.

Before she could and answer the bell rang.

🔔Ding,Ding, Ding🔔 that is the period folks you all can get to know your parents more tomorrow.

"Hey can I walk you to your next period" I asked picking up my bag.

"Yeah sure" y/n said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

As we walked out of the class and to her locker I saw Linda walking in our direction, so I tried to hide behind y/n.

"What are you doing?" Y/n said confused.

"Um I'll explain later" I said peeking over her shoulder.

"Hi welcome to Eden hall" Linda said to y/n shaking her hand.

"Charlie what are you doing?... you know I can see you right" Linda said looking in back of y/n.

"You too know each other" y/n asked Linda.

"Yes we kind of"I said before Linda interrupted.

"We used to date a long time ago"Linda said fake smiling at y/n. "How rude of me... hi I'm Linda" she said.

"Hi I'm y/n Henderson... I just moved here" y/n answered.

"Well it was nice meeting you and I have to get going" Linda said smiling at y/n but giving me a angry look as she walked away.

"Ooooooo Charlie had a girlfriend" y/n said teasing and laughing.

"Oh yeah rub it in.... you know I'm still waiting for your answer" I said nudging her shoulder as we walked to the door of her class.

"Thank you, O sweet Juliet for walking me to my class" she said avoiding to question as grabbed my hand and bowed playfully. 

"O Romeo, Romeo where would I be without thou" I said as I pretended to do a curtsy.

Y/n said goodbye to me smiling as she walked into class. I watched as she walked to her seat then started heading to my class. She's not like anyone I'd ever known before. She always knows the right words. The way she could make your day a little better with just her smile. She could make the water sway back and forth with just her sound of her voice. Okay... maybe I might have feelings for her. I don't know how to tell her or when.....