World history

Y/N's POV

I walked into the class and thankfully I had Ari for this class too. Ari was sitting next to that Olympic skater I saw in the papers. His name was Kenny Wu I think.... I can't remember. Ari was also sitting next to some cowboy. Do you think he's from Texas..... as I was walking towards Ari she said " here sit" as she tapped the seat next to her.

"Y/n this is Dwayne"Ari said point at the cowboy.

"Howdy pretty lady" Dwayne said tipping his cowboy hat.

"Well HoWdY cOwBoY" I said in my best souther accent.

"Shhhh.... Girl shut up"Ari said nudging me as shook her head.

"Oh sorry"I said trying not to laugh.

"May I ask where you are from?" I asked Dwayne.

"I'm from Austin Texas" Dwayne said with a big smile.

"Oh really ....I'm from Comfort Texas. My dad is the coach for the Dallas stars" I said in excitement.

"Oh your James Henderson's daughter" Dwayne said smiling.

"Wait your dads a hockey coach!!!" Kenny and Ari said surprised.

"Yeah he's a really good coach"I said confidently.

"To bad they never win" Fulton said passing by.

"That was rude... oh yeah and this is Kenny" Ari said looking at Fulton then pointing to Kenny.

"Nice to meet you" Kenny said in a soft sweet voice.

"Nice to meet you too"I said before the bell rang.

🔔ding, ding, ding🔔

"Welcome class, today we will be going over the civil war"the teacher said speaking to the class....

"Pssst.... hey y/n are you coming to practice after school" Ari said whispering loud.

"I don't think so .... I mean coach Orion never told me we had practice" I said whispering.

"I'll just pretend like I didn't know we had practice" I said to Ari.

"Girl he saw you walk into first period with me"Ari said speaking facts.

"Yeah your right.....I guess I'll go" I said with a little attitude.

"I mean what is the worst the could happen" Ari said reassuring me.

"Ms. Garza .... Ms. Henderson, is there something you could like to share with the class" the teacher said giving us the death stare.

"No, did you hear something?"I said to Ari

"Nope I don't hear anything" Ari said.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson they don't know how to shut up" Dwayne said laughing.

The class went on and Ari and I were still talking. The teacher was getting tired of us already. I'm pretty sure she is going to try to move us. Either way it's 7th period and I only have one more class before hockey practice at 5:30. Oh yeah and I'm going with Luis after practice. Mean this day is going to be long.......