30 | island

Anastasia Kingsley POV

The ball was nothing special but the Spanish threats where special considering the American mafia, the Russian mafia and the Italian mafia were are all being targeted to be overthrown.

So in result of the threats, we decided to go to a island owned by the Russians until we take out the Spanish and their allies.

The island was located near the Caribbean so the water would be a turquoise blue and the sand would be a light brown. We left after the mafia ball and changing of course.

-

"So, the Kingsley's have the biggest family so they can take the one on the left, Marino's take the first right and we will take the center." Vladimir, Adrian's dad states.

I take Louis's hand and lead him into the left house, made of stone. I lead him though the house so his door is next to mine. We let everyone have their own rooms and still there were more rooms big. That's how big the house was.

It was 4am in the morning so I watched as he slept, my hand combing through his hair, the other one texting Ava and Parker.

-

It was 6am and I got bored so I headed to the beach, putting on my plain black string bikini. I put on top a oversized sweater and shorts and took my phone and headed out.

I walked through the sand until I saw Adrian's 6'6 height in front of me.

Shirtless.

Sweating.

Fuck me.

Now.

He turned around, sensing my gaze and smirked, "liking the view?"

"Oh I'm loving it." I cocked an eyebrow, he was getting closer, his body was now pressed against mine and his face was centimeters away. I bit my lip when I saw his eyes full of lust and desire.

"Stop doing that." He commanded, rolling his eyes and focusing them on my pink lips. But I didn't care. I kept biting my lip, rolling my eyes. I immediately was put on a shoulder of a giant and was hauled to one of the pool houses.

"Let me go you fucking asshole!" I exclaim, hitting his back when I felt a sting on my ass. I tried to contain my moan and successfully so. I stopped moving after that.

He opened and closed the door, after placing me down. He leaned his neck down, kissing me harshly against the door. I immediately kissed back, putting my hands around his large torso decorated with abs, traveling to his light brown hair. I smiled at the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and he moved us to another room.

I needed air so, with a breathy moan I took my lips off his as he started sucking on my neck. He picked me up, my legs around his waist. He locked the bedroom door, throwing me on the bed in the middle of the beautiful black room. I bounced up once until I landed. He came towards me, looking at me like I was food and he hadn't eaten in months.

He hovered over me, his sliver chain in my face. I pulled his chain with my index finger, his neck coming lower as he kissed me roughly. I moaned as he started kissing my jaw line and neck. He pulled my sweater off and then my shorts, moments later. He then continued kissing me lower. He kissed the middle of my chest, and he untied my top. Adrian proceeded to massage my left breast with his cold hands, the rings probably making bruises, I didn't care though. He sucked on my right nipple, looking straight into my eyes, he started biting my nipple and then had it just between his teeth. My eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure that this man was giving me.

At this point my bottoms were so wet, it was like I went in a pool. I arched my back as he repeated that to my left breast, massaging the right. He let it go after a few moments and kissed my toned stomach until he reached my bottoms. He untied both sides and harshly pulled it off, throwing it god knows where.

Adrain then kept on teasing me, kissing my thighs and up but never my pussy. "так чертовски мокро для меня?" He growled, inserting a finger in my clit, the cold rings inside me, making me moan out loud. He removes his fingers and starts slowly licking up and down. I arch my back, needing more but he doesn't give me anything. A few minutes later he adds two fingers in and starts going faster, I cum in no time, moaning loudly.

"Be a good girl and get on your knees. Now." He commanded, his dominant orders making me more wet. I got of the bed and kneeled in front of him, looking up through my dark lashes and pulled his boxers down, revealing his hard-on. I was licking his tip, going lower and lower, sucking on him like my life depended on it. Suddenly, my hair is gripped by his hand. Adrian bobs my head all the way up and down, making me gag at first then I just relaxed, sucking him off. I moaned, "так чертовски мокро для меня?" He groaned, bobbing my head even faster. "Suck me, Anastasia." He ordered, sending shivers down my spine by the way he said my name. I sucked harder and his groans and growls became louder. His cum shot through my mouth, swallowing it, I stood up. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him roughly.

Next thing I know is that Adrian is hovering over me with a smirk on his face, condom in hand. He puts the condom on and slams into me, thrusting in and out, no gentleness. My moans filled the room and so did Adrian's groans. A cold hand wrapped around my neck, cutting off some of my air. My nails dug deeper into Adrian's back, one of his hands on my waist, the other on neck.

He suddenly took his hand off my neck and put it on my face, kissing me harshly. I moan in his mouth and he took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring everything. He bit my bottom lip and I arched my back even more. It felt too good. I wrapped my legs around his bare waist, "Please, go faster Adrain." He complied and went even faster, taking my right breast in his mouth. I clenched around him, breathing more heavily. I finally came, a few more thrusts and so did Adrian.

He ordered me a few seconds later, "Get on all fours we're not done yet."

-

AN

AN

I'm a virgin so ur please tell me what I did wrong!

I'm sorry but I wanna fuck Adrian now.

So I want someone to find out about they're relationship but I don't know if it should be one of the aunts or maybe a brother or maybe Adrian's mom or the grandma or the dad. HELP!!

Also I'm sorry I might not be uploading for like two more days!! I finished some homework and got bored but I have exams so...

Love you!!