36- so much more

-

-

you and louis run from the pouring rain and stop underneath a canopy. the smell of the rain creates an earthy smell that makes you feel so happy.

the sound of the rain slapping against the pavement makes you calm and you turn to louis and sigh, pulling your tote bag up your arm.

"so much for shopping on a sunny day huh?" he asks as he watches the gray clouds swirl above you both. you shrug and smile at him, "it's nice though, it's very calming." you say as you stare into his gorgeous brown eyes.

he smiles, "i love that about you." he says as he steps closer to you. you slightly turn your head confused about what he's talking about, "what?" you say lightly.

"the way you always look on the bright side. like now. it's raining and we were expecting a sunny day and you said that it's calming. it is and you always make the most out of situations." he says as you smile while your face flushed a red shade.

he walks over to you and grabs your hand rubbing his thumb back and forth. "you wanna get out of here?" he asks smiling.

you smile brightly back and nod, "let's go."

you both run into the deserted pathway while louis holds your hand the whole time. he stops and looks at you, his once dry and fluffy hair now soaking wet with the rain dripping down his defined face.

"would you care to dance y/n?" he asks as he holds his hand out to you. you smile and say, "i would love to louis."

you grab his hand and he pulls you closer to him as he wraps his arm around your waist with another one of them holding your hand. you lay your other hand on his shoulder and smile at him.

you begin to dance with the sound of the rain surrounding you. your hair and clothes are soaked but you don't care.

your love for each other blinds the fear of catching a cold and getting wet. your love is the thing that keeps you going.

"i love you so much louis."

"and i love you so much more."

your lips meet in a passionate and loving kiss.

so much more...
-

author's note
hi, another short one,
i'm sorry. i hope u like this little fluff.
i need some more ideas lmao. lmk what u wanna see :)