Unknown Pain and Pleasure

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, a faint clock was ticking that's echoing surround the quiet room over and over again.

"Urghh"

Groan Gulf while slowly opens his eyes adjusting to the dim light of the room. He then slowly looks at his surrounding by moving his eyes to the left before moving clockwise without moving a muscle.

But as he tries to move he exclaim, "What the actual fuck", while looking at his hands that were tie on the bed.

His adrenalin was high as his breathing was hard and heavy, 'This isn't how I think my first day back in my home town should be like' said Gulf to himself as he tries his best to move from his position that he was in but with limited space to move he can only grunt at every movement he makes.

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Gulf again while he tries to wiggle but the leather strap holds onto his neck that connected to his thigh area makes his movement limited meanwhile the metal pole hold him in his position which makes him facing upwards.

His legs were bound together but open wide apart from each other and he was in an A position. Grunting, screaming, shouting could be heard inside the room as he was frustrated at his current situation.

Gulf keeps on trying to move and scream but due to the restricted movement as he overexerts himself mentally and physically at once, with lack of rest that his body needed throughout the whole week where he pushed himself in training for the last spree thus makes his body to tense up more than what he anticipates which drains him rather quickly as he accidentally falls asleep, feeling dead tired.

The same sound was echoing in the room tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, a faint clock was ticking that's echoing surround the quiet room over and over again that involuntarily woke Gulf up from his short nap.

This time Gulf slowly opens his eyes that filled with tears that threaten to spill in hoping that it was just a dream but when he realises he was in the same room, he screams in frustration again and moves vigorously trying to escape from the same position.

"Don't move, or else it'll bite into your skin," said a silky low voice coming from his right side of the bed not far from him.

As soon as Gulf heard him, he has goosebumps all over his body while he turns his head to look at the man who was slowly using his latex white glove. Gulf then panicked slightly in which makes him moves his hands and legs trying his best to free himself.

"You crazy, asshole, sick bastard did this to me. Release me"

Said Gulf angrily in frustration as he tries his best to release his bound hands and legs but remain unbound.

"I said don't move around,"

Said the man as he turns to look at Gulf who was having a hard time breathing as his adrenalin bursting inside of him.

Without thinking much Gulf asked, "Wh-who are you?" to the man who was still standing at the dressing table a few feet apart from his bed, away from the dim lights that shone inside the room where Gulf was held captive.

"Someone that you shouldn't be messing around in the first place,"

Said the man as he walks forward towards Gulf who was having a mini panic attack the nearer he gets.

The man then smirks at Gulf as he looks at him from head to toe enjoying the view while he squirming around trying to cover his manhood by bringing his knees together in which is a failure as the pole that bind his movement didn't budge at all.

"Like I said Kanawut Traipipattanapong, don't move,"

Said the man as he opens a bottle of transparent thick liquid and pours on Gulf's upper body.