"Not all treasure is silver and gold

"Not all treasure is silver and gold."

Caspian leaned against the edge of the ship, scanning the waters for anything unusual.

This part of the water was known for the disappearances of men.

Subjects from his future kingdom.

He was determined to figure out the source of these disappearances.

Of course there were rumors...

"Your Highness, perhaps you should rest? The sun will set soon." An adviser tried to bargain.

Caspian stared at the water, and he thought for a moment he saw something flicker beneath the surface. He blinked before rubbing his eyes, "Perhaps you're right," He walked away and down the steps to his cabin.

He lay on his cot with only the sloshing water of the sea beating against the ship to fill his ears.

His thoughts ran in circles about the cause of what could have happened to those men.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・

I ran my hand against the smooth wet wood of the large vessel.

It was a wonder to behold such a large ship, and it had to have cost a fortune to produce and upkeep.

I lingered around the ship for a few moments more, studying the details and carvings on the boat, before I slowly made my way to the side, keeping my head beneath the surface.

I made my way about 100 feet away from the ship, still feeling extremely close. I raised my eyes up to the side of the ship where one man leaned on the railing of the ship, overlooking the ocean as athe sun went down.

I studied him. His clothing- that I could see- was tailored and the fine fabrics and details gave away that he most assuredly came from a wealthy family.

So this wasn't a Pirate ship, otherwise he'd be looking in a lot worse health.

I floated closer to the surface in order to study him further.

His dark, almost black, hair gently swayed in the wind.

His eyes scanned the sunset before looking down at the water. I watched as his eyes grazed the surface before they landed on me.

I noticed him scrutinize my spot before I sunk lower, thankfully another man lured him away from the edge.

It would be fun to seduce such an attractive man after such scum I'd preyed on this far.

With one last quick look at the boat, or rather the beautiful piece of craftsmanship, I turned to go let the other know about the ship. Planning was the best option when dealing with bigger vessels.