Chapter 7

Today was a great day! Maybe even the best day for a certain someone. This morning they had their favorite breakfast with a cup of their delicious go to beverage. They even had plenty of time to spare after breakfast, so of course they decided to watch t.v before leaving for school. For most, watching the news in the morning would seem odd to anybody but to them the news was a source of discovering new things. Like, quirks, for example. Their curious minds seemed to have no end for just about anything.

Then something magnificent happened. They met the greatest teacher. A teacher so amazing that it had to be a direct intervention of a higher being for creating such a person. Their teacher is so kind and caring, they even brought them food to snack on! Which explains why they're still sipping at their refreshment but they had to be careful to not spill any, especially since they're running.

"PAPA!" Little Eri excitedly shouted, her arms open in the hopes of being hugged by her father. Her father smiled brightly as he kneeled and caught Eri as soon as she jumped towards him. Eri became a fit of giggles when her father spun her around, hugging her lovingly.

Once her dad slowed to a stop Eri finally took notice of the people looking at her and her papa. One looked a bit cartoonish, the other was slouching a bit, and the last one was a girl. All had similar surprised or shocked expressions.

Hugging her papa a bit tighter Eri asked, "Papa...who are they?" She took a peak but quickly hid in the crook of her papa's neck. They were new people, and she is quite the shy girl.

"It's okay, they're nice people." Her papa reassured her, stroking her hair to help her relax. "They're my students. That one is Togata Mirio," the cartoonish boy waved at her happily, "he's Amajiki Tamaki," said boy offered a weak hello, "and she's Hado Nejire."

Eri analyzed the girl in front of her. Compared to the other two strangers she has not said a word or made any movements. In fact, it seemed like she was in a state of shock, completely in her own world. Though that did not mean that Eri would be any less wary of her. Eri didn't trust any women to be close to her papa, she may be young and innocent but even she could tell when a women gets a little too chummy for her liking. She doesn't know how but she can just tell when it happens.

'He's...he has...she's...why..? How..? When...?'

Nejire couldn't believe what she had just heard. She couldn't even fathom the possibility, even when the evidence is staring right her. Her world's practically crumbling right before her eyes. Her sensei couldn't be a father, not until at least she marries him. She still has a chance, right?

"-do? -ado? Hado?"

Nejire was promptly snapped back to reality. Blinking her eyes a bit Nejire found herself face to face with Mirio snapping his fingers in her face.

"Hello? Earth to Hado? You in there?" Mirio's knocked on his own head to convey his last comment. This brought a small giggle out of Eri. So far she's liking Mirio's personality, his quip at Nejire may or may not have helped.

"Huh? What?"

"Sensei was just explaining to us about his daughter. You were listening right?"

Nejire tries to save face at Tamaki's remark.

"O-oh. Yeah, sorry, I guess I just kinda got a little surprised. Since Midoriya-sensei never mentioned about ever having a daughter to me— I mean, us. Never mentioned anything about her to us." Nervously, Nejire rubbed the back of her head.

"That's what Sensei was just getting to. Turns out he adopted little Eri." He jabbed a thumb at the father-daughter duo. "It was when he left during the middle of our second year. He said that so far we're the only ones who knows about Eri since he came back from America."

Well, what a shocking and great surprise! In that case Nejire has no need to worry about any competition that she thought she would have to face. That's a relief, for a minute there Nejire thought she would have to be in a constant battle of fighting over for her crush. Safe to say that the only person who she would have to 'battle' would be his daughter, Nejire's confident that Eri will instantly take a liking to her.

"That. Is. Amazing!" Nejire skipped her way over to her sensei and his wonderful daughter. She offered her best smile, known to be one of her best features, at Eri. "Hi! I'm Hado Nejire and I'm really excited to meet you! I hope we can—BLERGH!!!"

"NEJIRE!"

"ERI! WHY!?"

Midoriya couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. His sweet, innocent little daughter had just squeezed her box of apple juice, squirting the juice straight into his student's face. He quickly, and gently, placed his daughter back on the ground before pulling out leftover napkins from his pocket. He'll scold his daughter at a later date.

"I am incredibly sorry Hado. I don't know what has gotten into her, please forgive her." Wiping the juice from her eyes, Nejire gave him a shaky smile. "It's okay Midoriya-sensei. I'm sure it was an accident." Nejire then coughed a bit, some of the apple juice had went straight up her nose.

Midoiya began feeling guilty for his daughter's actions. "Even so, I am still sorry. Here, let me help." Midoriya began to gently dab her face with a napkin, holding her face in his left hand while his right worked on cleaning.

Besides getting apple juice splashed on her face, Nejire couldn't help but feel giddy and happy right now. Who wouldn't when her teacher crush is willingly cleaning her face while tenderly caressing her face with the utmost care. She practically felt like the luckiest girl alive.

Off to the side stood the rest of the Big 3, and one upset Eri who had already discarded the empty juice box. She didn't like the fact that the girl was being really close with her papa, even if she was his student. However her papa seems to care for her, so for now Eri will behave until she's certain that Nejire has not ulterior motives to her papa.

Walking up to the pair she tugged at her papa's student's skirt. Nejire was snapped out her stupor in order to look down, causing Midoriya to do the same.

"I'm sorry." Eri looked down in what seems to be shame. "I didn't mean to squirt apple juice in your face."

Nejire was quick to comfort Eri. She knelt down so that she was at close close of an eye level with the white haired girl. "It's okay, like I told your papa, it was probably an accident. Wanna try again?"

"...yeah."

Eri glanced at her papa. Slightly worried that he would be mad at her but he only had a proud expression. Sure he was still going to give her lecture and maybe even a small punishment, probably no tv in the morning, but he was still proud.

His daughter knew what she did was wrong but she still apologized for it. That was enough proof that Eri felt guilty, though he still doesn't understand why she did that to Nejire.

Unbeknownst to Midoriya or the Big 3, this was just the beginning of Eri's small 'accidents' to happen to Nejire and any other suspicious girls close to her papa.