Kisa kisa do you hear me i love you

I was sitting watching as show with Kisa, Tohru , and Yuki. I wasn't paying much attention to Tohru as she tried to explain the complexity of the show it was quite intense. I then heard Shigures door open as he said "good morning!" I laughed as Yuki said "try evening, do you ever sleep like a normal person?"

Shigure said "that's why I became a writer! Oh who's this it looks an awful lot like Kisa!" I rolled my eyes at him as he hugged her and attempted to make a joke which Yuki called unfunny which leaded to some dramatic tears from Shigure,

Shigure asked Kisa how school was doing and I was so glad to hear " Good. I've been trying really hard. It's easier now with my mom being there and all of you. I'm not alone so..." I just wanted to hug her right then but Tohru beat me to it. But right after I snatched her from Tohru's arms and hugged her till Shigure had to pry me off but Kisa liked it!

Later I was walking home and I saw Tohru on the ground with tears in her eyes I ran up and said "what's wrong who hurt you?! Who do I need to beat!? HUH WHO IS ITTTT!?" She waved her hands and said "he's just a kid!" I said "and these hands are rated E for everyone!" She said "he took the book with Mom in it." I then booked it running to the house to put on my ass beating gear I don't care if it's a kid it could be a damn bird and I would beat it if it hurt Tohru!

I was running with Tohru behind me she looked at the boy at the steps of Shigures I figured he's the rascal and he also had Toruhs pocket book so I ran up and saw him Arguing with Kyo. I marched up and grabbed his collar giving him a death glare. He seemed to be scared for a second till he made a snarky remark he said "if you wanna go to jail for beating a kid be my guest!" I said "who says I haven't been before no big deal!" His smirk seemed to falter at my statement.

I then heard Kisa say "Hiro-Chan did you steal from Tohru?" Little boy was caught in the act he seemed to know Kisa very well. Maybe a little crush I guess I will have to play match maker on this little jerk for Kisas sake.

Kisa said "I hope you didn't steal from her that makes me sad you should give it back." He went to throw it at Tohru but I caught it before it hit her head and I went to throw it at his when Tohru stopped me. I huffed and handed it to her and turned around pouting.

They were having a heart felt conversation I was analyzing it very well Hiro does in-fact have a BIG crush on Kisa and is jealous of me and Tohru while Kisa is well a bit clueless of his crush on her no wonder this kid has a stick up his ass he has a case of  a crush on a clueless girl I had that once ugh now I feel old.

I then said "give your Girlfriend a hug Hiro!" I pushed Kisa into his arms and wrapped my arms around them. Hiro then gave me a look and said "you are a dude huh?" I screamed and said "WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK ME THAT I AM A GIRL!!!!!!" I then fell to the flor dramatically while I saw Hiro transform after Tohru's hug. I then laughed and said "HAHAHAHH he's a sheep such a loud mount he got such a cute animal I'm gonna piss my pants!!!!!" I might be going crazy???

Once we were inside I kept trying to attack Hiro for being mean to Tohru so I was tied up with rope you win some you loose some. He kept treating her like a servant making fun of her I'm only allowed to do that! I jumped up to only be knocked out my Shigure everything went black.

I then woke up to Hiro talking to Kisa So Cute! I kinda wanna kick Hiro but Kisa keeps me from doing that. They would be so cute together if Hiro wasn't a brat! I then heard the rest of the conversation about how Hiro ignored Kisa but then started talking to her again. So confusing!

Then Hiro said "you should take us somewhere." Tohru said "uh yeah sure where would you like to go?" He said "you can't even choose yourself? Do you just let anyone control your life?" I suddenly was loose from my restraints I went to punch him but I saw Kisa there so I quickly switched and gave him a hard noogie ruining his hair. While Kisa and Toruh laughed.

Tohru took us to the park how fun I went on the playground and played while Tohru looked at me and sweat dropped how could I not play third kids are so boring! I then saw Hiro and Tohru at the crep truck I wanted one to do I walked over and heard Hiro say "I loved her... I thought I could make Akito understand. But... I'm a coward. Kisa got hurt because of me and I didn't say anything. Not to her or Akito. Why? I'm such a child pathetic and naïve. I mean I can't do anything in just a bratty kid."

Then Tohru gave on of her amazing speeches at this point I was tearing up how cute! I then saw Tohru reach for her Money but Hiro put his money he said "I guess that speach was worth a crêpe. I then snatched the money off and put my own I gave him his money back and said "keep your money kid and go buy something nice for Kisa. You do want to be her boyfriend don't you?" He blushed and snatched back his money and put it away.

After I saw him give the crêpe to Kisa it was is darn cut I also got like five different kinds of my own and ate them. Later on we were walking back and Hiro pulled my arm and said "I can't believe I'm asking you this but I'm do you know what to get for girls like for gifts?" I smiled and said "yup I can help there!" I could almost see a faint smile on his face as we talked about stuff Kisa might like.

hope you liked sorry for any spelling errors! Love ya.💕