•Father and daughter time part 1•

I was on my room staring at the ceiling remembering the kiss... I put my hand on my lips I could still feel the softness of technos lips. Suddenly someone knocked the door.

"Come in" I said it was my father Phil.

"hey" he said coming in into my room

" you ok?" He said again sitting next to me.

"yeah just... just thinking" after I said that he's face change to a worried face.

"Would you... would you like to have a father and daughter time?" He said looking at me, I looked at him back.

"sure!"

Maybe this could help us get closer and maybe can be an opportunity for me to remember something from my past. All I know for now is that Philza is my father, he was trying his best to get closer to me but because this was something unexpected it wasn't really working.

We walk in silence when I saw Celeste coming towards us. But she stopped on my fathers shoulder she never did that with anyone my head started to hurt, everything faded away .

"Y/N!" My father calling my name was the last thing I heard.

————————————————————————-
"I'm going to name her Celeste!"

"Haha I like it, you are gonna have to learn how to take care of her, and maybe so done tricks!"

"Dad can you show me how to make her stand on my shoulder??!"

"Of course! You only have to do this"
(Celeste stands on Philza's shoulder)

"Wooow, NOW ME NOW ME!"
————————————————————
"Y/N!, Y/N! Wake up!"

my eyes slowly opened I was in the floor.

"w-what happened?" I said trying to stand up.

"I don't know you suddenly fell unconscious" he said trying to help me to stand up.

"are you ok? Do you wanna go back?" He looks at me worried.

"No,no it's fine I'm ok" I said giving him a smile, we started walking again in silence my dad was playing with Celeste I look at him.

" I think I remembered something from my past"

He looks at me like saying to keep going.

"it-it was about you"

he stops walking and looks at me with a smile on his face.

"that's awesome! Those are really good news!" Him being this happy made me smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of the chapter!!

YAY DADZA IS HAPPY!!

Well I just want to say THANK YOU SO MYCH FOR 294 READS!!!!! (;'ٹ')

Don't forget to drink water and have a good sleep!!!!

(434 Words)