Chapter 1: I Only Need 72 Hours To Fall In Love With You (I)

A/N : HEY HEY HEY!  Blue Iced Tea here!  Another Bl story to bless your day! hehe~ 

I will try to update this story daily  If I'm not that busy but I'll update twice or thrice a chapter  a day! so without further ado with my ranting..HAPPY READING & LOVE LOTS! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I curse you to never have a peaceful death!"

It was because of a woman's curse that Shang Ke was hit by a car, turning into a human vegetable.

Shang Ke had truly been accused wrongly, and died as a result! He had always lived a clean and honest life, and never cheated on anyone's feelings, alright? The reason why he had been cursed was all because of that b*stard Qi Chen.

Qi Chen was his childhood friend, and the very model of a playboy. From the time when they were children until now, he had been in enough relationships for the number of his ex-girlfriends to be able to wind around China. In actuality, everything had nothing to do with Shang Ke. He could only blame that b*stard for always using the same reason when breaking up with his girlfriends: I actually like men, and Shang Ke is the man I like.

Like your sister! On the nth day that he was unjustly implicated, that b*stard had even been driving around in a race car with that beauty he just dumped! Qi Chen was happy and unfettered, but the women who were dumped by him had concentrated all of their hated onto him!

If heaven ever gave him the chance, he must kill that b*stard!

He was really given a chance, and although this cursed to die system or whatever it was sounded like a fraud, whether it turned out good or bad this was still a chance for things to become better, right?

The system would have him transmigrate into different worlds and experience the "thrill" of a hero.

When he first heard about it, it had sounded quite classy. But in fact, the purpose was to have him go and die, and he must—【Die Heroically. Die Bravely. Die Dramatically】.

Every time that he died, he would be able to obtain a corresponding reward and ability. They were mainly comprised of attributes like constitution, memory, spiritual power, beauty, life expectancy, talents, and other similar attributes. Among those were talents such as martial arts, cooking, drawing, carving, playing musical instruments, acting, and computer skills, among others. These talents would need to be practiced so that he could fully grasp them. After completing all of the missions, he would be able to return to his original world. And, the skills that he obtained from the missions could be brought back with him.

When he heard this explanation, Shang Ke felt somewhat comforted. He could gain rewards after he invested into it, so death had its own worth.

【There are two doctrines for the missions. 】

【1. You may not commit suicide. 2. You may not have a good end.】

Shang Ke: "......" Is this really not a fraudulent system?

System also added—【If you experience three near-death experiences in the same world, but still do not die, then the aforementioned two clauses would become invalid, and host can freely live your life as you please in the world.】

Dying once wasn't enough, so he had to die three times? Even if he could freely live his life, he did not plan on dying three times in the same world!

【If you fail to complete the mission, then the number of missions shall be raised. For every single failure, two more will be added.】

It was just dying two more times, so he could still accept this point. There were rewards to obtain in the end anyway. In order to return in full health, he would stake it all!