Part 10

"Matty please stop being a dickhead for one minute and let me take your fucking photo" You yell, starting to get pissed off at him.

"Wash your fucking mouth out" Matty shouts back, before taking another drag of his cigarette.

"Just stand there and look moody, stop being an excited little girl" You instruct, physically moving him to the spot where he was meant to be. "You're meant to be emo, so please act like it"

You look into his eyes and try to make it very clear that you weren't messing around anymore. You needed to get this shoot done and dusted so you could edit the photos and you were losing natural light rapidly.

You and the boys were currently on the roof of a building in London. Jamie had asked you and the boys to come down to do a photoshoot that Jamie had briefed you on. You had it all planned out in your head how you wanted it to go.

You were meant to be taking their solo pictures on the roof whilst you still had daylight on your side. Then you were going to take pictures of all of them at sunset.

When you eventually come around to editing them, you were either going to make the colours very vibrant or turn it black and white. You would probably stick to black and white to keep their aesthetic up but keep the vibrant ones anyway.

However, that didn't really go to plan. The shoot had been pushed till slightly later on because the boys overran in an interview, and they all came out of said interview in a very jolly mood.

Apparently, something to do with puppies which you weren't surprised by. You knew what soft boys they actually were.

You were actually a tad jealous because whilst you'd been setting up everything to be perfect, you'd missed the puppies yourself. Thankfully your 'crew', that Jamie had set up for you, didn't think that you were an absolute idiot by not being able to control the band.

They had worked with them before and when they all showed up one of the crew members sat on the ground and said, "We're gunna be here for a while" and he was right.

3 hours into it and you'd managed to get ones of all the others accept for Matty. He kept fucking around, and it didn't help your anxiety.

Partly about not getting the shots perfect but also because Matty kept wondering near the edge. You really didn't need your boyfriend to die after almost 3 months of going out with him.

"Alright, fucking hell" Matty says, rolling his eyes.

You were really starting to kill his positive vibe but he loved you, so he let you off.

He took another drag of his cigarette and looked off into the distance. You quickly took a few photos of him like that and thankfully you thought they were good ones.

He blew the smoke out of his mouth looking towards the camera as he did so, and you start laughing. If you ever went outside with him whilst he smoked, and you playfully bullied him about something, he would blow the smoke in your face to get back at you.

You snap a few pictures of him doing that and finally manage to get the pictures of him that you wanted just in time. The sunset now looked beautiful and you managed to get them all in the positions you wanted them in.

From then on, the photoshoot was easy. You got your couple of serious ones and then you proceeded to get them all to mess around. Jamie told you that people needed to see the fun side of them, not just the edgy emo stuff that they liked to portray.

That instruction led to you running around with them and just being involved whilst taking their picture. When you came to edit them, you hoped it would look like a personal connection between the boys and whoever ended up coming across the pictures.