Wonderous man wife - when he jealous

Jealous was something you never seen in Dane you didn't look on his jealous at much because, you regularly thought he was hiding his emotions from you. Due to him taking a long time to know he was in love with you until your brother and the guys finally told him and sound him evidence. When you were looking for a dress of one of bruce galleys he was hosting for funds of the justice league and many other community things.

Y/n " you know you didn't have to come with me you could do stayed at home and done your crazy workout training"

Dane " as your husband it my duty to company you when you go outside and make sure no harm comes to you"

Y/n " you are my special husband"

???? " y/n"

Y/n " David Winston"

David " l thought I saw you in here it been so long since I last saw you"

Y/n " yes it has the last time I saw you was high school graduation" David was an old classmates of you and you hadn't seen him in many years.

David " you looks even more beautiful then last time I saw you"

Dane " my wife is everything okay over there"

David " wife wait you are married"

Y/n " yes I'm this is my husband Dane" Dane looked at David giving him a glare but soon enough David got a feeling he was not wanted here by your husbands.

David " hey it was great see you y/n and maybe I will see you at the school reunion"

Y/n " sure David"

Dane " I don't like him near you or looking at you like at"

Y/n " aww you are cute when you are jealous honey now come on let's go home"

Dane " sure but I'm making sure he does not showing up anywhere near you" you smile and laugh at Dane. He was cute when he was jealous but you were not going to tell him at not just yet.