Second Year // Chapter 4

"KIDS! HURRY UP!" Mum yelled up the stairs. "WE MUST LEAVE NOW OUR WE WILL BE LATE!"

"Coming!" I yelled as I slid down the railing with Ginny right behind. 

"GIRLS! QUIT SLIDING ON THAT RAILING!" 

We landed on the living room floor and laughed as we sprinted out to the car. I climbed into the car with Ginny behind and Ron and Harry squeezed in behind us. Once all of us kids were crammed into the car we rushed off to the platform. 

We got there with only minutes to spare. Ginny and I ran through together and rushed onto the train. As we were walking around the Express started moving. 

"Lori, tell me this isn't a dream," Ginny said. I smiled and hugged her.

"This isn't a dream Gin Gin." I laid a small kiss on her forehead. "Now, time to introduce my baby sister to my wonderful, fantastic, out of this world amazing best friends." I grabbed her hand and went in search of the rest of the Fab-Four Fantasticals.

***

"LORI!" The three boys shouted as I opened the compartment door. Almost immediately I was pulled down into the seats and attacked in hugs.

"Boys! OFF!" I laughed out playfully shoving them away. "We have all year for hugs! I would like to introduce my darling little sister, Ginny." I motioned for her to come to sit which she did. 

"Nice to meet you, Ginny. My name's Dean." He said waving.

"I'm Seamus." 

"And I'm-"

"THIS, Is Neville Longbottom!" I said cutting him off. "Literally the best friend I could ever ask for," I said leaning over on his shoulder. Neville tensed up for a few seconds before hugging me. Ginny shook his hand and said she was going to go try to make other friends. I gave her a hug as she left. 

"So, are you all ready for this year?!" I said jumping up and down. They all got and jumped around with me cheering. We were told to quiet down by a Prefect walking by, so we all sat down and begin discussing the next year. 

"I'm looking forward to Potions!"Seamus said. "I heard we get to start brewing more advanced potions!"

"Oh no, here we go." I laughed out. 

"What you going on about?" He asked slightly offended.

"Seamus, or better yet Shaboom. You blew up how many cauldrons last year?" 

"Only twelve..." He muttered. I sighed and laughed.

"My point is proven! Dean, you better watch your back." 

"Me?! Why and I being paired with him?" Dean spoke up.

"Cause you two spent all summer together! Like c'mon, you guys are MEANT to be potions partners." Neville said. Seamus and Dean exchanged some glances and nodded in agreement. I could swear when they both blushed!

A few moments later, Hermione walked in and sat down beside me. 

"Whats up Mione?" She sighed.

"Ronald and Harry are nowhere to be seen! They promised me they would sit with me and they never came! Not to mention I walked up and down the train twice to see if they just sat somewhere else but-" Hermione rambled on. I chuckled because she seemed to care so much.

"Calm down, Hermione!" I said to her. "I'm sure they are fine. Who knows maybe they went to change into their robes." She chuckled a little bit before speaking again. 

"But this is Ron and Harry we are talking about." I let out a loud laugh. I offered for her to stay in the car with us, so she wasn't alone. Once she was settled, Seamus pulled out a deck of cards and we began playing Go Fish.