𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

"IT'S been canceled?" Bonnie practically shouted as my eyes widened out of amusement looking at her as she expressed her anger

"IT'S been canceled?" Bonnie practically shouted as my eyes widened out of amusement looking at her as she expressed her anger. "You've got to be kidding me. They canceled it? They fucking canceled it."

She begins fiddling with her fingers and the round bracelets on her wrist as she paces back and forth in the common room as I relax onto the velvet couch, throwing my legs over the arm of the couch as I'm amused by her just trying to calculate her thoughts. I remember the last time she acted this way, the day on the train when Theo had a girl pinned against the wall, kissing her like he never has kissed a girl as Bonnie told me about it repeatedly, almost ripping apart the cabin seat.

"They can't cancel the damn tournament, that's something that shouldn't have happened, we went to all of those practices for it to be canceled at the last minute. Due to—due to security purposes?" She looked at me as if she was waiting for me to give the answers to her long-lost questions.

Amelia sat across from me, she sat so gracefully—sitting upright as she had a leg crossed over her other. So peacefully sipping her tea as she read a book: Hogwarts a History by Bathilda Bagshot.

Then there was Blaise, who sat with his head thrown back on the couch, rubbing his forehead in a circular motion with his thumb and index finger as he slightly groaned, Amelia, looking over at him a couple of times, concerned. Theo sat on the floor as he looked at Bonnie pace back and forth, completely shook as his eyes were widened, jaw slightly dropped as he had no idea of what to say or do. Then there was—never mind.

"Bonnie if it makes you feel better, Dumbledore didn't cancel the dance so stop huffing back and forth like that because if I were you, I'd look at Theo who looks genuinely terrified of you right now," I directed her with my eyes to him, as he sat like a child on the floor, looking at her.

"I'm more in the phase of 'still waking up' and all of Bonnie's words went in one ear and out the ear," he said, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked up at her, his hair falling to the side as he pushed it back. "Hosting a tournament after the last one raised the Darkest lords of all time is like me trying to stab myself with a knife expecting a different outcome."

"Real funny Theo," Blaise whimpered from the couch as he looked up, his eyes red as I leaned back at the curiosity of why he looks like that. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing worth caring about," he spoke as my brow arched, looking at him knowing damn well he was lying, my fingers played around with each other as I tried to rip the tips of my nails off, looking down at my hands and then back up at Blaise. "You were never an excellent liar Blaise, sad really."

"I'm not lying—"

"'I'm not lying' yeah I'm not believing that at all, you look like you haven't showered in a week, you've been wearing the same sweatshirt for the last five days, and you haven't shown up at breakfast either—which let me remind you are your favorite part of your day so unless you want to go back and forth like this on weather if you're a good liar or not I suggest you start talking."