𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐄𝐈 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.2 ༄ ᵉᵖ.10.2

'✨I'll murder you!✨' a scene of gojo running around played inside nanami's head.

'They're similar. That picture-perfect frivolity, and the sinister strength behind it.' Thought nanami as he was fighting with mahito underground.

Nanami and mahito's fight got more intense and finally nanami got a cut on mahito's arm using his weapon.

"I did block it, didn't i? With cursed energy." Mahito said as he looked at his hand "is it that kind of technique?"

"What do you mean, "that kind"? I hate abstract questions that leave interpretation up to others" stated nanami while pointing his weapon to mahito.

"That's good. So you don't hate chatting, then." Said mahito while smiling towards nanami.

"It depends on the person." Simply stated by nanami. 'This cursed spirit is capable of conversing quite well, just like the two unregistered special-grades in gojou-san'a report. I suppose it would be unnatural for them to be unrelated.' Thought by nanami

"Hey, tell me. Which do you think came first the soul or the body?" Asked mahito, nanami made a sound of confusion. "Come on, you know. It's like the question of weather the chicked or the egg came first. Do you think the soul resides in the body? Or do you think the body forms around the soul?" Asked mahito

Nanami began to think. 'I have to listen, i guess...' "the former." Answered simply by nanami.

"Bzzt! The answer is the latter." Mahito raised his injured arm and it began to form again. "The soul always exists before the body. The shape of the body is pulled along by the shape of the soul. I'm not healing. I'm just strongly maintaining the shape of my own soul." Mahito secretly hid a human curse (idk what to call it) behind his hand while talking to nanami.
"You understand now, don't you? My technique is to make contact with the soul and alter its shape. Idle transfiguration." The human curse began growing rapidly.

"Hmm?" Nanami gave a hum of confusion. His eyes locked into the humans mahito was holding.

"I keep a stockpile of humans. It's rather difficult, though. Normal people eventually die when their shape is transfigured. But what about jujutsu sorcerers?" Mahito looked at nanami, his eyes full of wonder.

Nanami took a step back and looked at his watch. "It's 5:30 PM. I started work at 10 AM today, so I'm getting off at 6 PM, no matter what it takes." Nanami stated seriously.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Junpei walked on the road while looking at the ground, daydreaming. But he was interrupted by a voice calling him.

"Yoshino. Where were you?" A man with brown hair, white long sleeve and brown pants was sitting outside his gate. The man was wiping away his sweat.

The man stood up and continued wiping. "You know you shouldn't be skipping school." Junpei looked quite shocked to see his teacher.

"Sotomura-sensei." Junpei's words were quiet and hard to hear. Junpei stepped back a bit.

"Did you hear? Apparently sayama, noshimura, and honda are dead. (An:🙄) you were friends with them, weren't you?" The teacher's words made junpei's eyes grow wide, junpei began remembering the suffering he went through because of his bullies. "They spent a lot of time with you when you had no other friends, right? Yet you didn't even attend their funerals...honestly, whats wrong with you?"

'Friends? Me and them? He's insane. You teachers...you graduated from school and then go work in schools, so you dont actually experience the resl world, do you? That's how we end up with overgrown children like you, isn't it?' Junpei began shaking in anger, his thoughts were filled with intense hatred. His mouth almost spilled what he was thinking. 'Every last one of them! Every last one of them!'