DUET

DUET

Everyone was so exhausted by the time we got back to the suite, so all of the bedrooms were closed as everyone went to sleep for the night.

Yoongi returned from the kitchenette a glass of wine in each hand, a soft smile on his lips, his hair unkempt from taking off his shirt. He set the glasses down on the table inside the bedroom, closing the sliding doors behind him.

"Let's relax. How about some wine?" he slid into bed next to me. I was laying in one of his white tees and my panties, my hair in a tangled mess all over the pillows.

He picked the glasses back up and turned around, pausing at the foot of the bed to look at me.

"God..." he whispered, "How ever did the universe find you and bring you to me?"

"Oh stop..." I laughed, thinking his sentiment to be sweet, but utterly ridiculous.

Me...

"I can't take my eyes off of you," he said, moving closer to set the wine down on the bedside table, crawling into bed beside me in his plaid pj bottoms.

"Mmmm...." I leaned in to lay my head on his bare chest, my fingers tracing all over his skin, "And I can't keep my hands off of you."

"Come here..." he whispered, sliding down into a full laying position, pulling me even closer so I could wrap one of my legs around him as well as my arms.

After a few moments of holding each other, letting the silence calm us after a difficult and emotional day, we fell asleep like that, forgetting that he ever poured the wine at all.

"Good morning, my love," Yoongi nudged me out of my sleep, and I struggled to remember where I was for a moment.

"What?" my groggy voice surprised even me. I must have been tired from singing so hard the night before.

"You sound like a bullfrog," he laughed, imitating me, "Come on. We have a day of adventure ahead of us. Get up! Get dressed!"

Who IS this?

Min Yoongi, virtuoso, has never been this childlike and excitable before.

I love this. I love that he feels he can be his true self around me.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we headed out, the initial brightness of the sun was a bit blinding after having so much to drink the night before.

"First, breakfast," he smiled, taking my hand as we walked into a nearby crepery, sitting down at a little two-seater table in the back corner, under a lovely mural of ivy vines and lilacs.